Manchester United

Jenks

marvelous...

I get the feeling SAF bought RVP because he knew this idiot would leave as soon as he left... I mean he was always giving clues that he wanted David Moyes to be his successor and Rooney behaved like a spoiled brat even when he was still with the club!!

Did he though? When he made his original transfer request he did everything right, it was all behind closed doors and he didn't speak to the media. It was Fergie that called a press conference to announce it because he didn't like the fans chanting his name. I don't know where these ideas come from that it's an ego issue either, he played second fiddle to RVN and Ronaldo for years with no problems.

Martindn

Did he though? When he made his original transfer request he did everything right, it was all behind closed doors and he didn't speak to the media. It was Fergie that called a press conference to announce it because he didn't like the fans chanting his name. I don't know where these ideas come from that it's an ego issue either, he played second fiddle to RVN and Ronaldo for years with no problems.

Rooney has not really said anything him self, its been his poisonous agent up to his old tricks. Both times it was as you say Fergie declaring it though Rooney denies his 2nd transfer request, it depends on whether you trust Sir Alex i definitely do i just do not agree with the way he handled it - left Moyes with a shit heap of trouble.

I remember him playing a lot on the left wing 4 or 5 years ago, dont think he is in any way frustrated with not being played as a striker. If anything he has been our main player even last year, helped out when RVP was barren but also set up many of his goals.

If he was serious then he would of handed in a transfer request when we declared him 'not for sale', does he really need the bonuses?

Antimilan

it was a testimonial match with loads of first team players missing, we didn't even have a striker on the field in the second half, we had a midfielder up front, if you watched the game instead of just looking at the result you would know that...

Sevilla raped you, banana !

Btw, Januzaj is a gem. Will be called up and accept to play for the Albanian National Team, what a blessing.

Kerrybai

David Moyes says there is a possibility Manchester United will make no further signings in the transfer window [SSN]

Martindn

David Moyes says there is a possibility Manchester United will make no further signings in the transfer window [SSN]

A combignation of Moyes slow, cautious approach to transfers and Woodwards notion of starting off with small bids could be a fucking disaster, just pay whatever everton want for Fellaini, move on and call it a steep learning curve.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Mata on the left flank with Kagawa in the hole would win them EPL... It would just be too damn much for the other English clubs

S7_MUFC

I'm not a big fan of Mata but the prospect of him,kagawa and someone like Nani behind RVP is really exciting...I think willian signing shows chelsea are considering the swap deal....chelsea with Rooney would be a lot stronger than Chelsea with Mata....

Home of Barca Fans