Manchester United

Banana-Rama

i don't understand the beef with the penalty, he would of scored anyway if he had not been taken down, it was clearly a penalty..................

Ketoth

Utd play some of the most boring, uninspired and ugly football I ever seen, but get wins due to a helping hand from the referee.

Some games I can't get over. Like the match that ended our (Arsenal's) unbeaten streak in 2004. It makes my blood boil, to this very day. Utd should've had 3 red cards, Rooney dived for the penalty as Sol was no where near him, and Reyes was never the same again thanks to the Neville brothers. Bunch of corrupt cheats.

Last edited:

Pepe Silvia

I'd wager arsenal beat united in that match. United confidence looks shot while somehow arsenals is climbing. I don't mind both teams just callin it like I see it...

Ursegor

World Champion
Arsenal are better than United on paper. Rio is past it. Evra is past it for 2 or 3 years. Vidic's knees are fucked. Rafael can't defend. The goalkeepers keep on getting rotated for whatever reasons. And they don't have a midfield. Giggs starting against Liverpool says a lot. Arsenal look more cohesive and more settled. Even defensively. More of a team. Only thing that will kill them towards the end of the season will be their typical bottle mentality. But who knows. They offloaded Cesc. So maybe that changes now. :cesc:

Home of Barca Fans