Manchester United

Meitux

''I get more pleasure watching Diaby play at his best then any other footballer. When is he flying high, he is like a combination of Zidane and Viera.'' this a comment in youtube from some idiot for sure,ok i dont deny that he is a pretty good football but combination of vieira and zidane :lol::lol:

Last edited:

Ketoth

''I get more pleasure watching Diaby play at his best then any other footballer. When is he flying high, he is like a combination of Zidane and Viera.'' this a comment in youtube from some idiot for sure,ok i dont deny that he is a pretty good football but combination of vieira and zidane :lol::lol:

There's nothing wrong with that comparison. In fact I'm inclined to agree with it.

B

Biscuits

Looks shit.
京 looks shit
But yeah, with money they will spend on that thing they could have made it look better. But on other hand these things are not suppose to look good. La Masia is one fugly thing, but I dont think that many people can't sleep because of that

Last edited:

Jenks

In terms of facilities it'll probably shit on anything else out there at the moment. It'll be the coaching set up and personnel that counts though, and I suppose that'll be where Ferran Soriano comes in.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
400372_411515288907392_1759825377_n.jpg
article-1347035265269-14E49F7E000005DC-419121_636x320.jpg

Home of Barca Fans