Page 247 of 247 FirstFirst ... 147197237245246247
Results 3,691 to 3,697 of 3697

Thread: Manchester United

I`ve never been to Manchester, but it cant be as bad as people say, surely? I mean, all these divas at Manchester City never complained.

Quote Originally Posted by Morten View Post
    I`ve never been to Manchester, but it cant be as bad as people say, surely? I mean, all these divas at Manchester City never complained.
    They get paid too much to complain. Manchester is quite boring.

Di maria never wanted to go to Man Utd. For whatever reason he wanted out of Madrid and to go to PSG.

But PSG had a 50 mil net transfer cap imposed on them, and they decided to go for David Luiz.

So Di Maria just took the money at Man Utd while treating it as a 1 yr stopgap

Villarato!
    Quote Originally Posted by Horatio View Post
    Man...gotta say...Di Marias wife? Like her already! Purely for what she said here:

"We fought about it. I told him, not a chance, he could go on his own. 'No, come on. Let's go', he replied. There was a lot of money involved, and afterwards, the Spanish were calling us money grabbers. And they were right!"

Shes as straight as they come. No sugarcoating here.
    Comedy quality indeed. Not many dumber than that

As for Di Maria, he wanted a raise at Real after a good half a year under Ancelotti. Perez probably added the numbers up and figured it's easier to gamble on James. Who proved to be a less flexible player sadly.
    People are boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
    Comedy quality indeed. Not many dumber than that

As for Di Maria, he wanted a raise at Real after a good half a year under Ancelotti. Perez probably added the numbers up and figured it's easier to gamble on James. Who proved to be a less flexible player sadly.
    We all know Perez opted for James because he's better looking. Same reason Lucas Silva was signed.

Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    We all know Perez opted for James because he's better looking. Same reason Lucas Silva was signed.
    Don’t know what you mean. Nothing wrong with Di Maria.

Villarato!
    Quote Originally Posted by Andresito View Post
    Same reason Lucas Silva was signed.
    I actually feel for the dude. A guy like that doesn't get signed by accident. He's probably decent enough to play for a top8 Primera side and also had a heart problem.
    People are boring.