Manchester United

Vilarrubi

Good day for [MENTION=26762]Copperpot[/MENTION] / [MENTION=26871]NoWinNoFee[/MENTION]

United beat Watford and the best player in the world won the Supercup :crbust:

KingLeo10

Good day for [MENTION=26762]Copperpot[/MENTION] / [MENTION=26871]NoWinNoFee[/MENTION]

United beat Watford and the best player in the world won the Supercup :crbust:

He's too busy celebrating the Pool CWC win while wearing his Aguero kit eating lunch on a Spurs tablecloth with a Sancho emblem on it.

:umtiti::umtiti:

El Gato

Villarato!
Ashley Young might be on his way to.... Inter? Conte apparently wants him according to Romano.

And Sky just said United offered him a contract extension, but he declined :lol:

El Gato

Villarato!
https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/angel-di-marias-wife-calls-21981777

Ahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahha

"It was horrible! A shithole, we went to the house and we were like 'see you later guys, we're out of here'. When we left, I said to him, 'Go to any country - except England'. Anyway, one year later and there we were in England.

"I didn't like anything about it, not a thing. The women are all pasty-faced and white, prim and proper... weird. You're walking down the street and you don't know if they're going to kill you or what.

"The food's disgusting. All the girls are all dolled up to the nines, perfectly made-up and there's me with my hair in a bun and with no make-up on."

https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comments/ge6j2v/di_marias_wife_i_begged_angel_any_place_but/

This topic is a gold mine today :lol:

Di Maria and his wife are first class shit stirrers.

El Gato

Villarato!
2020-05-06-13-07-25-www-reddit-com-b9bb9022dbf1.png

2020-05-06-13-08-13-www-reddit-com-5ff045d42972.png

2020-05-06-13-08-35-www-reddit-com-77e71d011c44.png

That fucking thread

:lol: :lol:

Horatio

You're welcome
Man...gotta say...Di Marias wife? Like her already! Purely for what she said here:

"We fought about it. I told him, not a chance, he could go on his own. 'No, come on. Let's go', he replied. There was a lot of money involved, and afterwards, the Spanish were calling us money grabbers. And they were right!"

Shes as straight as they come. No sugarcoating here.

Home of Barca Fans