Manchester United

soul24rage

Downloaded the MU game after watching the barca game and they were a breath of fresh air. Loved Ole as a player and with him as a manager, it feels like the good old MU as I remember (even if it only has been one game). It'll be interesting to see how the team keeps performing.

BarcaOG

Banned
true, its only cardiff, but man, that martial goal was nice.

ole genuinuely seems like a nice dude. i loved his post-match press conference. he loves united, knows what its like to wear the shirt, what the demands are. i liked how he said that "no matter who united play against, united has to out-work them". I'm no United fan (i want city to take the league) but i do appreciate club loyalty and love. these are things someone like Puyol would say if he ever managed barcelona. All heart. mourinho is the opposite: he only breeds negativity.

Givenchy

you gotta feel for PSG :lol: it seems every year win the group or not they end up with a tough draw.. United were looking easy pickings under Mourinho but now.. damn

this United team could be a threat/wild card in the CL this season such a far cry from Mourinho's reign. really impressed with Ole aswell, any chance you'll give him the permanent role?

BenRobbins

you gotta feel for PSG :lol: it seems every year win the group or not they end up with a tough draw.. United were looking easy pickings under Mourinho but now.. damn

this United team could be a threat/wild card in the CL this season such a far cry from Mourinho's reign. really impressed with Ole aswell, any chance you'll give him the permanent role?

He should be taken into consideration the way we are going at the moment. However im not sure he has it in him to take us up to City and Liverpool levels, i would love to be proven wrong though.

We have got alot better but we still concede too many chances and we don't dominate games in midfield which will see us punished against PSG, City and Liverpool i feel.

It is just nice to be enjoying going to watch United again after 5/6 years. Its so good enjoying watching United again, sounds sad but having something you loved doing become a chore is horrible.

Also did anybody see Lingards Celebration :lol: The disrespect.

Givenchy

He should be taken into consideration the way we are going at the moment. However im not sure he has it in him to take us up to City and Liverpool levels, i would love to be proven wrong though.

We have got alot better but we still concede too many chances and we don't dominate games in midfield which will see us punished against PSG, City and Liverpool i feel.

It is just nice to be enjoying going to watch United again after 5/6 years. Its so good enjoying watching United again, sounds sad but having something you loved doing become a chore is horrible.

Also did anybody see Lingards Celebration :lol: The disrespect.

I heard Lindelof was doing alot better now, if you got the rumoured Koulibaly that would be a huge improvement. what happened to Bailey? he was pretty highly rated and i haven't heard much about him lately

I think you are the dark horses this year (kinda stupid to say dark horses as United are a huge club but after the current seasons) although alot will depend on Sanchez regaining his form

i just saw his celebration :lol: forgot it was at Emirates aswell, love it. arsenalfantv will be fun

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Lol

It was just the 8th win in a row.

Most of the opponents were smaller teams but they also won away from home against Spurs and Gunners. And the tie against PSG is 50:50 right now imo. A month ago I would have bet on two comfortable wins for PSG but that will be a close duel. Especially with Neymar out.
Most important thing is that United fans are happy and confident again. The first time they look forward to their matches since Sir Alex left.

Morten

Its been going all too well for Solskjær and United up til now, i think they will learn in due time that he isnt very good with tactics.
I guess its entirely possible that he learn and adapt, but i doubt it.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans