Manchester United

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
No they shouldn't the man failed badly at Cardiff the prem isnt Norwegian league.

If anything PSG should be more worried by Mourinho

He doesn't really have to do a lot to improve this team. If he only manages to uplift these players and creates a positive environment - that alone will make United a whole lot better than they were under Jose.

United has only 1 difficult match (Spurs) before they play psg in mid February. That's enough time for them to build some momentum.

Devils

Good appointment imo.

Then again, anyone would coming in would look good after the toxic ruin Mourinho created at that club.

Ursegor

World Champion
Intrigued to see what will happen. At clubs like Madrid or Barca "creating a good environment and lifting the mood" type of managerial changes might fly but United have a mediocre squad, no star player to bail them out individually and heavy competition so it might not last more than 2 or 3 games. If Ole turns out another Neville, United could find themselves somewhere between Leicester and Newcastle come the end of the season.

It's one thing that Ole took over a relegation candidate in the middle of the season and didn't manage to steady the ship but another one to have his team in the relegation zone again in the 2nd league after two months.

Morten

Intrigued to see what will happen. At clubs like Madrid or Barca "creating a good environment and lifting the mood" type of managerial changes might fly but United have a mediocre squad, no star player to bail them out individually and heavy competition so it might not last more than 2 or 3 games. If Ole turns out another Neville, United could find themselves somewhere between Leicester and Newcastle come the end of the season.

It's one thing that Ole took over a relegation candidate in the middle of the season and didn't manage to steady the ship but another one to have his team in the relegation zone again in the 2nd league after two months.

I know a decent amount about Ole, he has had some sucess as a manager, but he struggles to get consistency out of his teams.
Molde is quite decent going forward on their day, but his 2nd spell there has also been one of inconsistency, weird transfers and weird line-ups, some great attacking displays from time to time.

Pretty average, i would say, but he is trying to play attacking football, at least, so i think the fans can expect better football in the future(not that it would take much lol), i dont think he will do well enough to keep the job past summer though.

JPM85

Good appointment imo.

Then again, anyone would coming in would look good after the toxic ruin Mourinho created at that club.

Strange thing that almost everyone in football world knew Mourinho will create a toxic environment at one point.
Happened at Chelsea & Real, and now again at Utd.
With v. Gaal at least the squad was still capable of delivering results at the end of his term (FA Cup), but this season with Mourinho they would have ended at 6th (or lower), and kicked out of CL before March.

Utd squad is not bad at all and they have 2 months to create a better vibe, that alone will create them a 25% better change against PSG.
With Mourinho it would be park the bus, boring, hoping to score 1 goal type of match.
Now we get a decent fixture and PSG will have a much more difficult task (like everyone thought they would slaughter Real last year mid December).

jairzinho

Not a good appointment in my opinion. Could hv gone wit some more experience to steady the ship. Someone like Blanc or maybe Jardim, seems like they were not available. Solksjaer seems like a very risky appointment

goope

United become everything they laughed once. Spending money like City, talking about history like Liverpool, aiming 4th place like Arsenal and changing managers like Chelsea.

Messigician

United become everything they laughed once. Spending money like City, talking about history like Liverpool, aiming 4th place like Arsenal and changing managers like Chelsea.

What Facebook page did you copy and paste that from?

Only heard it about 10000 times the past 5 years

BenRobbins

Practically impossible to keep doing what we were doing under Fergie, times have changed and the club needs too aswell.

Givenchy

Practically impossible to keep doing what we were doing under Fergie, times have changed and the club needs too aswell.

i think alot of the issues regarding signings were down to that Ed woodward guy though. i see you are appointing a DoF now aswell which should help. Ed seems great at marketing but hes abit of a clown.. makes our board look half decent

D10S_JC

I can't wait to see how they play under Solskjaer. He truly comprehened the value of the club and will bring back exciting football to their fans.

Devils

Only 1 game but you can already see a huge difference in attitude and desire of the players.

Mourinho must be as poison in the dressing room as he appears in the press conferences and pitch side.

Anyways OGS is a top guy and was big fan of him as a player. MU already looks multiple times more respectable with him at the helm.

Home of Barca Fans