Manchester United

jairzinho

Mou will be out of a job before Christmas. Said that before the season started. Looks like it might happen sooner. He's lost the plot a long time ago.

El Flaco

They'll never sack Mourinho as long as they ends up top 4 and getting lucrative money from UCL.

Or taking them to Europa League victory (if ManU are eliminated from group stage).

And for that reason, I genuinely hope ManU get their shit together and start winning games in EPL.

BarcaOG

Banned
we're doing a lot better, lol, it's not thaaat bad. if we were in united's shoes there would be riots. but, i get your point

ronniecro

i always loved united,mostly because of SAF,but the moment they hired mourinho i stopped caring about them,it's really amusing to watch this shitshow now

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Top of the table and acting like its the end of the world :lol::lol:

People like you and these mini mourinho's on the forum keep ignoring that Messi is keeping this sinking ship afloat. And its rich coming from the guy who keeps complaining about his team but somehow got 4 CL's in 5 years.

Morten

People like you and these mini mourinho's on the forum keep ignoring that Messi is keeping this sinking ship afloat. And its rich coming from the guy who keeps complaining about his team but somehow got 4 CL's in 5 years.

United has been in a world of mediocrity ever since Fergie retired, only winning some low key trophies here and there, not even really challenging for the league since.
Its simply ridiculous to compare current Barcelona to them, given that you win domestic trophies basically every year.
Everyone complains though, but i never screamed for sacking Zidane last season when things looked terrible, you guys want Valverde out despite a domestic double.
If my team won a domestic double i would be happy, actually, even if we went out early in the CL.

Home of Barca Fans