Manchester United

Andrew M

We really, really need a a CB or LB and RW asap. Then we should be fine.

Quite worrying nothings happened at the moment, hopefully Woodward is quite because he is flat out trying to sort deals.

Not holding my breath though.

Hopefully Mina will be yours for 40ME soon:thumbsup:

Givenchy

I think Mina will become a decent CB but he'd be totally exposed with the pace of the PL imo

I still rather we loan him, i like the guy

Devils

I somehow don't see Jerry and Mou being the best fit together.

United need a manager with a vision and philosophy of football, not this clown who demands and stacked squad and then is happy to grind out defensive 1-0 victories over the season.

Klopp and Pep are prime examples of that, the work they've done with both City and Liverpool has been incredible.

Andrew M

I somehow don't see Jerry and Mou being the best fit together.

United need a manager with a vision and philosophy of football, not this clown who demands and stacked squad and then is happy to grind out defensive 1-0 victories over the season.

Klopp and Pep are prime examples of that, the work they've done with both City and Liverpool has been incredible.

There's nothing incredible about no titles though. In reference to Klopp.

El Gato

Villarato!
I think Mina will become a decent CB but he'd be totally exposed with the pace of the PL imo

What pace? About 2-3 teams in that league are moderately to very good at playing the counter and most are unskilled enough to not play behind the ball for 75% of the game. He'd do just fine and would bully Brits on set pieces. Like Pep likes to say, in Premier League so long as you are able to win 1 on 1 duels most of which are in the air, you're fine.

Devils

There's nothing incredible about no titles though. In reference to Klopp.

Yes but the team that they are building and the style of football that they are playing is the best we've seen from Liverpool in a very long time.

No titles yet but they are certainly on the up rise.

Andrew M

Yes but the team that they are building and the style of football that they are playing is the best we've seen from Liverpool in a very long time.

No titles yet but they are certainly on the up rise.

I'd say the football under Rogers in 13-14 was as good if not better. I agree that Klopp is building something, but the pressure is on this season because they have a great squad.

Joan

I can't wait till Liverpool win nothing again this year :lol:

I'm still hoping for a major meltdown lo stile Borussia.

Seriously though, Mina could suit Mourinho. Not only that he'll defend in a low block, but will also score than one goal Jose needs for his 1-0 victories. Great buy.

Joan

Fap_Folder_Slika87.jpg

This man :worthy: :lol:

Home of Barca Fans