Manchester United

Eva Carneiro opens up about incident: “I’m not upset Mourinho called me a wh*re, I’m upset I had to watch his teams play football.“

10:03 PM - Jun 10, 2018

Ouch :lol:

Devils

Mourinho is probably the only dude on this planet who can make the job of manager of Manchester United look like a fast food worker.

Man legitimately looks miserable and seems like he hates his job.

serghei

Guy is a mental case. If a Barca manager speaks about the young players how Mourinho does about United's he should be fired on the spot.

Last edited:

Joan

Mou :worthy: out there motivating kids :worthy:

Mourinho asked if Sanchez looks unhappy.

"Look, do you want him to be very happy with the players he has around him? We are here just to survive and to have some not very ugly results. Alexis is the only striker we have. And the poor man is there trying his best." #LFC #MUFC

serghei

Really don't think they are brainwashed by it.

I'm surprised by how many side with Mourinho and blame their board. He's got every player he asked for. Not their fault he sucks at making them play well and asks for 5-6 players every summer. And old players at that, 30 years old and such.

Playing 200+ millions for their rumored targets (Perisic, Alderweireld, and Willian) sounds incredibly stupid. Resale value is very very low.

Last edited:

Morten

Its only a pre-season match, so why is Mourinho making such a big deal of it in the press conference?
Throwing the squad under the bus in a friendly is such a weird thing to do, will we have the classic 3rd season meltdown again?

Andrew M

Its only a pre-season match, so why is Mourinho making such a big deal of it in the press conference?
Throwing the squad under the bus in a friendly is such a weird thing to do, will we have the classic 3rd season meltdown again?

I hope so. Great entertainment

Devils

I have doubts he will even make it the full season...

He's throwing insults at everyone at the club from the board to the young players.

It's actually quite hilarious to watch.

Givenchy

Mourinho needs to take a long, long break from football after this seasons meltdown (which has already begun) and take a good look at himself.

his tactics are stone age, his man management is laughable, he destroys confidence and morale, sells the youngsters and leaves the club a retirement home. Martial aka Salah 2.0 aka KdB 2.0 will end up going to Chelsea and flourishing under Sarri whilst oldie Willian will replace him at United.

Juve are interested in bringing Pogba back so i wouldn't be suprised if he puts in a transfer request looking at their situation.

I can sympathize with United fans though, Mourinho is targeting players like Willian, Perisic, Rebic, Maguire for 60mil+ ffs etc while their bitter rivals Liverpool not only have a manager who has a clear idea, they are bringing in some amazing players spending the money wisely

Last edited:

Andrew M

Mourinho needs to take a long, long break from football after this seasons meltdown (which has already begun) and take a good look at himself.

his tactics are stone age, his man management is laughable, he destroys confidence and morale, sells the youngsters and leaves the club a retirement home. Martial aka Salah 2.0 aka KdB 2.0 will end up going to Chelsea and flourishing under Sarri whilst oldie Willian will replace him at United.

Juve are interested in bringing Pogba back so i wouldn't be suprised if he puts in a transfer request looking at their situation.

I can sympathize with United fans though, Mourinho is targeting players like Willian, Perisic, Rebic, Maguire for 60mil+ ffs etc while their bitter rivals Liverpool not only have a manager who has a clear idea, they are bringing in some amazing players spending the money wisely

While I mostly agree with that, Man Utd did finish above Liverpool and Klopp needs to deliver silverware for the squad he has now.

El Gato

Villarato!
I'm surprised by how many side with Mourinho and blame their board. He's got every player he asked for. Not their fault he sucks at making them play well and asks for 5-6 players every summer. And old players at that, 30 years old and such.

Playing 200+ millions for their rumored targets (Perisic, Alderweireld, and Willian) sounds incredibly stupid. Resale value is very very low.

I like to think there's a tactic to his moaning about the youngsters not being up for it, but really fail to see one so far. His shtick is old and difficult to pass on to players these days, but it has worked with Pogba quite a bit so who knows. A lot of IFs. He's a prestige reinstatement type of manager. Those types always need the first 11 to buy into whatever he's saying and the rest would do their best to follow and fit in, otherwise they wouldn't get a game. He's had a difficult bunch that don't like the negative tactics and pursue their needs and wants so don't think he's had that luxury there.

While I agree with his methods having aged, it's not impossible for them to succeed with this approach. They DID improve year on year basis. Silverware is something they need.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans