Manchester United

IamGundogan

We're far behind City and Chelsea IMO. They have the better squads and our hope of a league title is if players like Martial/Rashford and Mkhi can take it up a gear from last season.

Need Martial and Rashford to have the kind of breakout years Ronaldo and Rooney had in that 06/07 season.

hardyboy

Is this news true?? Sir Alex Ferguson is in coma.

Robert Beasley
@1RobBeasley
Been told it's a bleed on the brain , been put into a coma at Manchester Hope Hospital

serghei

I heard the hospital he's in is world renown for treating this type of situations. At least he's in the best hands.

Morten

Mourinho was perhaps never known as a great attacking coach, but he did knew how to set up teams to counter, and counter briliantly.
But from what i have gathered, United doesnt seem that good on counter attacks either.

BenRobbins

Mourinho was perhaps never known as a great attacking coach, but he did knew how to set up teams to counter, and counter briliantly.
But from what i have gathered, United doesnt seem that good on counter attacks either.

We aren't that good in general.

Defensively solid most of the times and can be quite clinical usual. Not flashy but usually get the job done.

Poor from Jose so far and hes going to spend a lot this summer again to try and bridge the gap to City so no excuses.

He wants Alex Sando, Alderwiereld, 2 New Cm's and a forward if Martial goes.

Home of Barca Fans