Page 227 of 228 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228 LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,405 of 3412

Thread: Manchester United

https://www.onefootball.com/magazine...08583091688738

Manchester United are reportedly close to agreeing a January transfer for Benfica‘s Swedish defender Victor Lindelof. In more good news for United fans, Marouane Fellaini may be on his way out of the club in the winter window, with AC Milan the latest rumoured destination

They should sell Fellaini years ago. Right after 13/14 season. In fact never should have bought him in the first place. Always knew he wasn't good enough for top clubs. He is midtable club player for the likes of Everton. Really useless player. Memphis Depay will also be leaving in January, Everton is interested in young dutchman.

MES QUE UN CLUB

Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
    They should sell Fellaini years ago. Right after 13/14 season. In fact never should have bought him in the first place. Always knew he wasn't good enough for top clubs. He is midtable club player for the likes of Everton. Really useless player. Memphis Depay will also be leaving in January, Everton is interested in young dutchman.
    Was a panic buy when Moyes signed him as he was interested in getting Fabregas from us at the time.
    ^•..._.....•^•....._...•^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀

Quote Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
    Moyes was trying to go for Fabregas and Herrera but dithered, especially on Herrera and had to fall back on Fellaini at the last minute. Schneiderlin is going to Everton with Depay too it looks like. Shame too thought he would make it.
    :stoner3:

Quote Originally Posted by Martindn View Post
    Moyes was trying to go for Fabregas and Herrera but dithered, especially on Herrera and had to fall back on Fellaini at the last minute. Schneiderlin is going to Everton with Depay too it looks like. Shame too thought he would make it.
    I know but it would still be better if they didn't sign anyone.

MES QUE UN CLUB

Blue Blooded Aussie
    People were laughing but they're only 3 points off City now. While Chelsea been hogging all the headlines, United have been quietly making ground and have been played pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by antonnn View Post
    People were laughing but they're only 3 points off City now. While Chelsea been hogging all the headlines, United have been quietly making ground and have been played pretty well.
    Have always played well under Mourinho to be fair just wasn't getting the results, the only match we were really dominated in was vs your lot and that defeat was the catalyst that lead to the 4-3-3. The 4 points dropped at Stoke and Burnley though still fkin haunt me, would put us in 3rd.

A month ago it was 10 points behind Arsenal in 2nd, 9 behind Liverpool and City, and 6 behind Spurs. Bringing Carrick back in a midfield 3 was the Key really, just as important to the team, if not more so than Zlatan imo, brings out the best in Pogba and Herrera. Which is kind of alarming, relying on two 35 year olds.
    :stoner3:

Blue Blooded Aussie
    I hope you guys finish above City. Guardiola has been a tosser this season, on top of the fact that I want to see the top 4 of 10 years ago return, they were my favourite, always will be. Chelsea, United, Arsenal, Liverpool.

It's fun to see your rivals fail but when it's for so long it gets boring, especially when replaced with teams you don't care much about. Plus Mou joining United has personally breathed more interest in the ties between us and you. After Fergie left matches against your lot felt empty, I wasn't so keen to win. For the first time since then I really, really, really wanted to smack you guys.

I look forward to our return match at Old Trafford, you guys will fight it out well.

Blue Blooded Aussie
    Best form the club has had since Fergie days.

Tbh I have a feeling United might creep up if Liverpool don't disrupt their momentum when they play.

Only three points behind City. It could happen.

Blue Blooded Aussie
    Tbh I'm kinda more worried about United than almost, almost anyone right now. Only Liverpool are higher but I think United if they continue in this vein of form will be a more solid overall unit than Liverpool.

Good stuff, it's the most fun when United with a good manager is the main rival.

Congrats to United for winning League Cup. Their 5th league cup in their history. I got a feeling they'll win FA Cup or EL too.

MES QUE UN CLUB

President of FC Barcelona
    Mourinho's ego to rise again.

Not long until he'll self-destruct

United are now the most successfull english club of all times. Overrall they've won one trophy more than Liverpool (62-61 I think).

MES QUE UN CLUB