Manchester United

Martindn

So Rooney cant even perform against a L1 minnow lol, sad.

Also showed why we need a Carrick replacement asap. Speaking of which...

...midfield against Northampton

Herrera - Carrick - Schneiderlin

...midfield against City

Pogba - Fellaini

:ohmy:
Hopefully with Rooney playing today means early kickoff on Saturday is a no go so dont need to shoehorn other players in to an awkwad formation to fit both him and Zlatan.

BenRobbins

Fellaini and Pogba can play in a two but Blind has to start instead of Smalling. As he can bring the ball forward and dictate play whereas when he doesn't its down to Fellaini.

Ideally we would just play all 3 of Blind, Carrick and Herrera with No rooney.

Jenks

anyone know what the deal with Depay is? banished?

He's had some minutes here and there but I just don't think he's good enough right now. He needs games somewhere to improve his decision making because he'll never be given license to shoot when he wants like he had in the Netherlands, but I don't see that being at United. I expect him to be loaned out or sold sooner rather than later.

Martindn

Best football played in years and cant fucking score unbelievable. Former academy keeper having a worldie, Pogba putting them on a plate for Zlatan to miss sitter after sitter, hit woodwork multiple times, get a man sent off and then in what can only be described as cowardice, proceed to bring on the golden boys Rooney and Fellaini to kill of that momentum. Had a chance with 10 men, but not 8. Honestly feels like a defeat.

Martindn

Turning a bit of a corner now. Finally starting to pick up points to go with the good performances. Still pretty disappointing thinking back to games like Stoke, Burnley, Everton and even Arsenal.

Last edited:

Nucky

United are playing well last few matches but still don't see them in TOP 4 this season. Europa League spot maximum.

Home of Barca Fans