Manchester United

Nucky

I didn't have time to read the whole topic but I see now.. Of course Messi.. Martial will never be 15% of Messi..

Surely Rooney's tragicomedy can't go on a full season under José. Although Utd could probably sell him for 50 mil + even then.

It also depends on Pogba's success as a midfielder. If he sucks, Rooney may at last be dropped.

Martindn

Surely Rooney's tragicomedy can't go on a full season under José. Although Utd could probably sell him for 50 mil + even then.

It also depends on Pogba's success as a midfielder. If he sucks, Rooney may at last be dropped.

Yeah im hoping Jose is the one manager with the balls to drop him Rooney is in big with the media, so you risk it backfiring. Hasn't been the same now for a few years, was a massive mistake for Moyes to give him that contract probably his biggest in retrospect, he drags the team down constantly.

Still some weaknesses but it gets the best out of everyone
JpUBeQ.jpg

Nucky

Yo Mourinho.

Ibra
Martial Pogba Mkhitaryan

If only Rooney wasn...ah nevermind.

That would be much better for United.. I don't know why Mata is on the bench? The problem with Rooney is his salary and the fact he is the captain and symbol of United.. Though he is shit for some time now, he is still first team player..

desoe

Yo Mourinho.

Ibra
Martial Pogba Mkhitaryan

If only Rooney wasn...ah nevermind.

That's exactly what I tried in the new FIFA demo, but I picked Mata over Martial :D

No room for Rooney in my FIFA team. And I want Pogba close to the goal.

Home of Barca Fans