Manchester United

Nucky

City will probably go through the group stage but I'm not so sure about Liecester and Tottenham.. Also depends on in wich group and with who will they play.. Arsenal will probably be eliminated in last 16 as usually.. Can't say anything about United.. Mourinho is in charge now and perhaps they can even win the Europa League with him..

Martindn

Amazing to see Shaw back. And Mourinho has already spent more time on the touchline in 5 minutes than LVG did in 2 years.

Horatio

You're welcome
Seriously?

Interesting to see that the general concencus is that Messi is clearly the best player(for some even of all time).

Anyway....I came here to say that I look really forward to watching Man U this season. I am not a Mourinho fan unfortunately....

Icarium

Lifestealer
I will never be excited to watch a Mourinho team but i am interested in how Chelsea and City will evolve this PL.

malvolio

i would have liked to play them or chelsea in this year's champions league. guess will have to trash the likes of tottenham or leicester.

Nucky

Interesting to see that the general concencus is that Messi is clearly the best player(for some even of all time).

Anyway....I came here to say that I look really forward to watching Man U this season. I am not a Mourinho fan unfortunately....

It's pointless to even compare them.. Like you would compare Ferrari with Renault Clio.. I'm going a little plastic as from this season.. New City fan is born :lol:

Martindn

They arent even comparing them be nice to actually read the thread...Would you want Messi at 29 or the potential of Martial for 10-15 years, and the majority say Messi.

Home of Barca Fans