Manchester United

Morten

LVG just said in a press conference that people who are dissapointed are living in the past, that they should be happy to be in the EL.
Good stuff.

El Flaco

United fans at Anfield allegedly sang a chant mocking Hillsborough.

[tw]708028452306292737[/tw]

[tw]708033240171470850[/tw]

Morten

United fans at Anfield allegedly sang a chant mocking Hillsborough.

[tw]708028452306292737[/tw]

[tw]708033240171470850[/tw]

One of the many reason why so many despise United. Their fans are absolutely insufferable, the majority of them, in fact. ABU 4 life.

Martindn

So thats out of CL, out of europa league, out of carling cup, probably out of FA cup and most likely wont finish top 4.

But worst of all in a must win game, 3 shots on target. With 2 full back substitutions and a defensive midfielder. Got no other recourse but to fucking laugh, cant believe he has turned out worse than Moyes with his pedigree and 250 million spent its hilarious. Gutting too watching Klopp making the dippers better and better, think hes brilliant not only as a coach but a person the players actually appear to give everything for him, would have taken him over any other manager.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Now the morning after the night before and a few pints in between I'll look at our game in the cold light of day.

We were lucky that Man Utd didn't have their finishing boots on as they'd have scored 2 or 3 in the first 20 minutes. Firmino and Sturridge were poor for large spells and our midfield was absent. Saying that Sakho was magnificent last night, a rock.

But we need to improve as playing like that last night we'll go out to 6 of the 7 other teams (prague excepted).

In regards to Man Utd I was personally delighted that neither Bastian nor Schneiderlin started for you guys. I knew we'd always have a chance against that midfield.
Also was perplexed by LVG's subs last night as they were just like for like replacements.

Home of Barca Fans