San Pellegrino sparkling mineral water (18x1l) = £16.50
Capri Sun orange juice (10x200ml) =£2.95
Evian (6x1.5l) = £3.95
Evian Spirits (6x1l) = £4.50
Highland spring still water (12x500ml) = £3
TOTAL = £35.65

Thought I'd let you guys know

lovebarca

Really cant believe ManU are so desperate they are going for Mourinho.....They are ruining their heritage of football and reputation by hiring him...

MaxY

Devil May Cry
It's really hard to tell what's the bigger joke in this club. The shitty manager,the board or the fact that they spent so much money on nothing. They spend most than any other club in the world yet their squad is so incomplete. Their first XI and their bench. Honestly the RM reserve XI isn't far from Man Utd imo:
Casilla
Danilo-Pepe-Nacho-Marcelo
Casemiro- Kovacic
Vasquez-Isco-Jese
Majoral/Mariano.
Am I exaggerating when I say that this squad is comparable to Man . Utd and could give them a run for their money? When I'm already making huge claims,let's go all the way. I think this reserve RM XI could finish top 4 in the Premier League. Manchester is 5th in the league with a record of 11 wins,8 draws and 7 lost.

Morten

It's really hard to tell what's the bigger joke in this club. The shitty manager,the board or the fact that they spent so much money on nothing. They spend most than any other club in the world yet their squad is so incomplete. Their first XI and their bench. Honestly the RM reserve XI isn't far from Man Utd imo:
Casilla
Danilo-Pepe-Nacho-Marcelo
Casemiro- Kovacic
Vasquez-Isco-Jese
Majoral/Mariano.
Am I exaggerating when I say that this squad is comparable to Man . Utd and could give them a run for their money? When I'm already making huge claims,let's go all the way. I think this reserve RM XI could finish top 4 in the Premier League. Manchester is 5th in the league with a record of 11 wins,8 draws and 7 lost.

Sounds familiar.

Morten

If you're saying RM then I don't agree. We have a superb Starting XI and a bench that's pretty much the best in the world.

Didnt say it was exactly the same. But shitty managers/boards/directors and spending money on nothing is a trademark for Real Madrid these days.

Home of Barca Fans