Manchester United

BenRobbins

Why do people want Di Maria? We will still have Fletcher in the first 11 and Cleverley in the wings pushing (poorly) for a starting spot we could have Messi but as long as the midfield is nonexistant results like Swansea will be frequent. Kinda terrified that there is less than 10 days of the window left, imagine playing Chelsea this weekend with this squad...:lol: Lets pray Van persie can stay fit.

He is a must mate. He can play in a 3 man midfield, off the left and right and probably even up top in the 3412. He adds much needed pace, ability to beat a man and would probably be our best player and maybe the best in the league. You don't pass up on opportunity's like this when they present themselves. Unless you are Ed Woodward who will no doubt make a pig's ear of the situation...

Martindn

So thats Carrick, Fellaini, and Herrera looks like its Clevinho and Fletcher starting...god help us.

Edit : what a f'in shambles, will have no center mid on subs bench on sun 2 out of 3 new signings are injured 1 still needs a permit, robin isnt fit enough to play 90 minutes. We have spent over a 100 million this year and are worse off :lol:

Last edited:

Unbiased United

So we have almost a full 11 out injured or not fit enough to play, we have an imbecile of a chairman, seemingly no more players coming in anytime soon, we've just lost 3 of our most influential players of the last decade and now they appear ready to let Welbeck leave.....On the plus side though, Cleverley is on the verge of signing a new contract.

:(

Last edited:

Martindn

Last week "'It only takes 24 hours to buy a player trust me' this week "it is not so easy to buy players" i wager he has now met Woodward lol

F

forcabarca

Tom Cleverley forces me to switch channels.... Plain painful to watch him play

BenRobbins

BIG BIG changes are needed. I would scrap the 352 play 433 and drop rooney and mata. Maybe try and accommodate rooney in a midfield 3 as the deep lying playmaker but mata isn't doing it. Get shaw and rafael fit. Play Van Persie up top flanked by ADM and Januzaj. Making Rooney captain has caused LVG big problems as it makes him undropable but RVP has to play has he is one of the best strikers in the world. These next few weeks in the mercato are soo soooo key.

S7_MUFC

BIG BIG changes are needed. I would scrap the 352 play 433 and drop rooney and mata. Maybe try and accommodate rooney in a midfield 3 as the deep lying playmaker but mata isn't doing it. Get shaw and rafael fit. Play Van Persie up top flanked by ADM and Januzaj. Making Rooney captain has caused LVG big problems as it makes him undropable but RVP has to play has he is one of the best strikers in the world. These next few weeks in the mercato are soo soooo key.

You do realize that you cannot just get players fit.....

ammarfcb

ze special one
the 3-5-2 or 3-4-3 or what ever it is leaves united really exposed on the wings. when ever the ball is in the centre the 3 defenders get really tight together and u have miles of space on the wing.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
If they get Di Maria, I think they should play this

---------Rooney---------------Welbeck------------
-------------------Mata/Kagawa-------------------
------Di Maria---------------------Herrera----------
-----------------------Carrick----------------------
---Shaw-------Evans----------Jones------Rafael---
-----------------------De Gea---------------------

Home of Barca Fans