Manchester United

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
What do you guys think about getting Becks back? United's midfield sucks anyway, and if they play Scholes they can play him. He can still cross well and is still a beast at free kicks, and it would be a quite classy gesture, to let him end his career where he started it.

89Norcal

What do you guys think about getting Becks back? United's midfield sucks anyway, and if they play Scholes they can play him. He can still cross well and is still a beast at free kicks, and it would be a quite classy gesture, to let him end his career where he started it.

I think United should shop for midfielders without grey hair.

I like the idea of him retiring a red devil. That's where my likes end sadly. We already have 2 veteran midfielders and when they are paired it is like oil and water...

M

mitkoa7x

A_DnjT_CEAASOL8.jpg:large

Pepe would surely murder him

Galning

‘It’s because I’m the manager of the most famous club in the world. I’m not like Newcastle, a wee club in the north east, but that’s life.’

Dixit Sir Alex.

89Norcal

‘It’s because I’m the manager of the most famous club in the world. I’m not like Newcastle, a wee club in the north east, but that’s life.’

Dixit Sir Alex.

Yet he couldn't beat that wee club last season, and narrowly got away with it just a few days ago. What an absolute c**t.

Shame that so many armchair football analysts rate people by silverware and stats now, rather than their character and class. We all know Fergie is rock bottom on the latter two.

Home of Barca Fans