Manchester United

BenRobbins

Bloody hell Rafa is injured AGAIN what a shame 3 years ago he had bale in his pocket, now he wont leave our physios pocket :( Our defence is a mess :lol:

I think we definitely need to move for cuadrado now, it is a shame because everybody loves rafa,but his injuries are too much and he only manages 20 games a season which is ridiculous. Plus i think we need some genuine pace down the flanks which cuadrado would offer. Hopefully he we get him and he plays like a pre-injury valenca.

Xanian

I think we definitely need to move for cuadrado now, it is a shame because everybody loves rafa,but his injuries are too much and he only manages 20 games a season which is ridiculous. Plus i think we need some genuine pace down the flanks which cuadrado would offer. Hopefully he we get him and he plays like a pre-injury valenca.

The injury does not appear to be a long term one. He should be fine in time for the inter milan match. We could have seen Vermijl if he was brought along. Now, I guess Valencia at rwb again.

BenRobbins

The injury does not appear to be a long term one. He should be fine in time for the inter milan match. We could have seen Vermijl if he was brought along. Now, I guess Valencia at rwb again.

Yeah he will only been out for a week or two but it is happening far to often, he has picks these up all the time and is starting to become a liabilty and needs replacing. Hopefully Varela or Janko gets given chances if we do not bring in Cuadrado.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
According to BBC, Juan Mata has revealed that LVG has demanded that all the players must speak English on the pitch.

BenRobbins

Anybody up for a laugh, cleverley is captaining the side this evening vs Roma. Such an odd move by LvG, really don't get the idea behind this. Possibly too boost his confidence and see if he is up to standard.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans