Manchester City

Givenchy

Just looked through their squad. Their future surely is secured, they have a competitive starting-11 among the world elite for the next 6-8 already locked down!
Only David Silva needs to be replaced when he gets too slow, but everywhere else they are stacked, and can afford to only do minor tweakings with some new squad-players.

All of defence (minus Walker, who can be replaced by Danilo) has up to 8 good years in them with Ederson, Mendy, Laporte and Stones. Jesus, Sane and Sterling are 21, 22 and 23 - sure starters for them in the next period with Pep, that is impressive, tbh. City surely has come to stay for the foreseeable future, at least.

Pep has created a monster. with him at the helm i can see them dominating the league for years to come, nobody is close right now. he'll be judged on their perfomances in the CL mostly though.

its baffling how they are getting such good deals also, Jorginho for £44m is unbelievable in this market. Mahrez looks to be joining aswell

Morten

Pep has created a monster. with him at the helm i can see them dominating the league for years to come, nobody is close right now. he'll be judged on their perfomances in the CL mostly though.

its baffling how they are getting such good deals also, Jorginho for £44m is unbelievable in this market. Mahrez looks to be joining aswell

Their deals havent been that great, they spent an insane amount of money on some seemingly average players(mainly in defence) for one.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Would've loved something like this for Pep's Barcelona although the Paraula de Pep was quite good from TV3. Only seen the first 3 episodes but quality production albeit a bit American in attempting to capture the spirit of football when you compare it to how the First Team production was done for Juventus which seemed to be a little better in that regard owing to more Italian involvement perhaps. Still, a great production overall to give some insights on how a big club (Esp. under Pep et al) is run off the pitch and what happens behind closed doors

Highly recommended

Devils

The football leaks against this club are SHOCKING.

The line between a being a football club and criminal organization is very unclear for City.

I've never seen anything like it. And Pep is defending this!

Messigician

The football leaks against this club are SHOCKING.

The line between a being a football club and criminal organization is very unclear for City.

I've never seen anything like it. And Pep is defending this!

Should have seen the shit Pep is saying about Manchester lmao it's so cringe. " I am now one of you"

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Similar to what Barca did with Neymar then. Also funneling money through Messi's charity foundation to pay for his salary, which honestly is despicable itself.

City and PSG are worse, no doubt about that given some of the stuff that's coming out, but every major club in Europe are hardly innocent themselves.

El Flaco

[tw]1058408074543841280[/tw]

[tw]1059416555463729152[/tw]

[tw]1059757208240418819[/tw]

[tw]1060104833808531456[/tw]

[tw]1060470497370992640[/tw]

Jenks

It's a weird situation because it genuinely feels like City have made English football better regardless.

Home of Barca Fans