Manchester City

stb_1

PL is turning into a mickey mouse league, one team wins everything.

UHHH.. you forgot Liverpool 97 points and Champions League final?? (2nd in two years I might add).

If Dortmund did that, or Lille, or Napoli.. Mickey mouse league? No. Think not.

Lightning f57

UHHH.. you forgot Liverpool 97 points and Champions League final?? (2nd in two years I might add).

If Dortmund did that, or Lille, or Napoli.. Mickey mouse league? No. Think not.

Next season will be a real test, I dont think Liverpool will get that kind of points tally again.

ebc_99

Man City will dominate the next few years, this season is as close as anyone will get for a while. I reckon they will win it pretty much every year as long as Pep is there. I reckon they will win the next 3 and the Premier League will become like the rest of the big leagues.

stb_1

Man City will dominate the next few years, this season is as close as anyone will get for a while. I reckon they will win it pretty much every year as long as Pep is there. I reckon they will win the next 3 and the Premier League will become like the rest of the big leagues.

Man City are great yes and especially have an immense squad. But why do people continue to underestimate Liverpool? I don't see them going away. Alisson, Van Dyke, Robertson, Trent, Fabinho, Mane, Salah are all world class players. They have a great core and they are all in their prime ages.

Newcomer

Man City are great yes and especially have an immense squad. But why do people continue to underestimate Liverpool? I don't see them going away. Alisson, Van Dyke, Robertson, Trent, Fabinho, Mane, Salah are all world class players. They have a great core and they are all in their prime ages.

I think it is because Man City depth.
Their previous Player of the Year, de Bruyne, was injured throughout all the season and didn't deliver. Still, they had other players to step up and fill the ranks.
As the league is about consistency, you could think that City is the rightly favorite with the quality of their squad. In Cup format like Champions League, we can see they have some troubles, even if they cruised their national leagues this year.

serghei

It is not about their depth. Possession style the way Pep does it is amazing for league campaigns. Only a handful of teams can beat you while starting their attacks with 10 players in their own half. This is why City are hard to beat in Premier League.

Jenks

Yeah but half the Barcelona fans that call them plastic are plastic themselves. I wonder how many would support the club if they were in Segunda División B.

Andrew M

Yeah but half the Barcelona fans that call them plastic are plastic themselves. I wonder how many would support the club if they were in Segunda División B.

Many fans here are definitely fair weather fans for sure, but some of us are longtime fans for 20 years or more.

Devils

That's not the point.

This club is straight up rancid.

From hiring Txiki and Pep to signing some of La Masia's best talents to hijacking our youth transfers like Yan Couto to playing possession-based passing football like Barca. These guys, including Pep, have no shame.

Pep wants to create a Cryuff legacy for himself...or should I say...wants to BUY a Cruyff legacy for himself using Sheikh oil money at City.

Quite frankly, it's disgusting. They are literally trying to carbon copy FC Barcelona's identity because they have no fucking identity of their own, dawg.

Even PSG doesn't stoop this low.

KingLeo10

Pep still needs to prove he can win a CL without Messi, Xavi, Iniesta.

Those other three proved they could without Pep.

Andrew M

That's not the point.

This club is straight up rancid.

From hiring Txiki and Pep to signing some of La Masia's best talents to hijacking our youth transfers like Yan Couto to playing possession-based passing football like Barca. These guys, including Pep, have no shame.

Pep wants to create a Cryuff legacy for himself...or should I say...wants to BUY a Cruyff legacy for himself using Sheikh oil money at City.

Quite frankly, it's disgusting. They are literally trying to carbon copy FC Barcelona's identity because they have no fucking identity of their own, dawg.

Even PSG doesn't stoop this low.

To be honest we owe a lot of our footballing identity to Ajax and Rinus Michels as well as Cryuff.

It's important to acknowledge this point

Alik

This aged well.

ebc_99

This aged well.

Thanks for reminding me :lol: They could still do it though, miracles can happen. But I like most football fans talk out of my ass, and the only team I watch regularly is Barca, so I don't really know what I am talking about.

Home of Barca Fans