Manchester City

Mateka

City win again.
Pep plays 3-1-3-3
Back 3 settled. Walker in top form. Rodri has got his bearings. Sterling unplayable in the first half.
Aguero replacement needs sorting.
City are slowly climbing the table.

FC433

How Begiristain is still not fired? Poor recruitments despite their huge investment. LFC still has a better starting 11 with less investment.

Alison > Ederson

Arnold = Walker
Gomez > Stones
VVD > Dias
Robertson > Zinchenko

Fabinho > Rodri
Henderson < KDB
Thiago = Gundogan

Salah > Mahrez
Firmino > Jesus
Mane > Sterling

That is crazy!

khaled_a_d

How Begiristain is still not fired? Poor recruitments despite their huge investment. LFC still has a better starting 11 with less investment.

A-I would absolutely love it if they fire him and we get him back, for me he was more important to our success than Pep.
B-No way Liverpool has the better squad than City, better for value maybe, but not better squad

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Mendy was great until he tore his knee twice. Laporte was City's best CB and the second best CB in the Premier League after VVD. They struggled a lot without him last season. He was benched for Stones this season because Stones and Dias worked well together and they weren't losing with them, but Stones proved last night that he has no role playing in a final like that.

Shocking player.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You'll always have some misses as a SD.

Txiki built two winning sides and one with City, albeit with unlimited money there.

khaled_a_d

^
[MENTION=11668]khaled_a_d[/MENTION]
Individually, but as a team, City was better this season.

Even as individually tbh. City as deeper and had so many elite talents, your argument ignore the depth and the margins of difference between the players in addition to players fitting to coaches.
For example, sure Alison is better than Edison, but the later is far better fit to Pep and what he wants (not that I agree). VVD is better than Laporte and Dias but the margins with current Dias isn't so big atm and even when you consider their age when signed.
Robertson wasn't better than Mendy before ACL, he was a beast when he had a functioning knee

Home of Barca Fans