Manchester City

Mitchell1978

City always looks good in september but right now they might be the best team in the world. 2 world class midfielders with KDB and D Silva, 2 great strikers who seem to be clicking, 2 great full back now ass well and then a bunch of other players who can make a difference when needed like B Silva, Sterling and Sané.

But we will see how they do against stronger teams.

xXKonan

According to Pep, Benjamin Mendy will be out for a long time due to a Knee injury, they are considering buying a LB in the January window.

Jenks

Wouldn't be surprised if they tried to buy Rose. He's already made noises about being unhappy that Spurs haven't spent big.

FC433

Ederson = 40m
Stones = 55.60m
Mendy = 57.50m
Bernardo = 50m
Sterling = 62.50m
Sane = 50m
Jesus = 32m

Sane Jesus Sterling
Silva CM CM
Medny CB Stones RB
Ederson

= 346m, worth it?

I think it is.

FC433

What are you trying to work out?

Sorry I was not clear. Man City have 6 of the most valuable players in the world U23 and they spent a total of about 300m to build a new generation/start a new era. What do you think, is it worth it?

Givenchy

Sorry I was not clear. Man City have 6 of the most valuable players in the world U23 and they spent a total of about 300m to build a new generation/start a new era. What do you think, is it worth it?

totally worth it. can't say I like the oil money flooding football but tbf they are playing in the most competitive league and breaking into the top 4 without that money would be near impossible. they got alot of stick when the new owners came in but over time they've built an impressive squad, won the PL and now they have the worldclass manager in Pep to take them to the next level in Europe, they should win the PL by a canter this season they are way ahead of any PL team in terms of quality and depth.

KdB right now is miles ahead of not only all the PL midfielders but most in Europe as well, why the fuck did we show no interest when he was at Wolfsburg :banghead:

Last edited:

barcafan161

in terms of winning and how fun they are to watch totally worth it.

to be a big player in league and europe moneyt needs to be spent. Just the way it is now.

M

MessiCam

Well it’s been 4 games in a row now, I include the Napoli game because they were outplayed for the final 60 minutes, that they haven’t been convincing.

Barcelona would get pummelled for such performances.

KdB hasn’t been on it and if it weren’t for Sané they’d look quite ordinary.

stb_1

Well it’s been 4 games in a row now, I include the Napoli game because they were outplayed for the final 60 minutes, that they haven’t been convincing.

outplayed? lmao!

Napoli barely had any shots on goal.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I refuse to wank over a squad that cost 1-2 billion euros.

And pep did absolutely nothing better than Manu anyway

barcafan161

Barca are getting pummelled from people on here with the way we are playing..results are clearly not enough on here

People fail to understand it’s about winning no matter how it happens

Home of Barca Fans