Manchester City

Newcomer

I don't think anyone is putting City's success above Barca's success, except for a few rabid Messi fanboys who want to see him there for 'Messi's good'.

In the last 30 years, Pep is without doubt a top 5 figure in the success of Barca (arguably top 3, only definitive ones ahead are Messi and Cruyff). So, you can imagine there's a difference in fondness with him as compared to PSG.
I can understand that. But the simple fact City has got their rightfull name instead of UAE football club as the thread name is odd for me.

Everyone is saying City but no mention of their owners while it is reminded in every post about PSG.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yup, i have not scrolled through the entire pages, indeed. ^^

But what is your take ? I happened to see the very first pages of PSG takeover and everyone was positive here. Is the animosity fueled by the transfer history alone ?

I think people generally dislike City a lot too, but the transfer history between PSG and Barcelona have definitely fueled the animosity here. You can also thank this guy here for a lot of it @Lutece and arguably Jair too.

Pep being at City prob helped people soften up on them though. I like Pep and wish him well, not at the cost of Barca, but if Barca cannot win it would not be the worst thing if the World if Pep succeeds as far as I'm concerned.

I might have been indifferent to PSG too had it not been for the Neymar situation in particular.

DonAK

There was another PSG fan here a while ago @Bertus

He was a good guy and explained things about PSG in depth. He was never an arrogant prick or displayed a holier than thou attitude like a couple of our other PSG friends here. I don't mind them too much though. Think it's cool to have fans of other teams around here.

Newcomer

I think people generally dislike City a lot too, but the transfer history between PSG and Barcelona have definitely fueled the animosity here. You can also thank this guy here for a lot of it @Lutece and arguably Jair too.

Pep being at City prob helped people soften up on them though. I like Pep and wish him well, not at the cost of Barca, but if Barca cannot win it would not be the worst thing if the World if Pep succeeds as far as I'm concerned.

I might have been indifferent to PSG too had it not been for the Neymar situation in particular.

Thanks for the honest answer.

About Lutece and Jair, well i can see there is a lot of dislikes from this board posters for them. ^^

I'm myself fan of banter and trolling but i know it would annoy people easily here so i keep that aside from my posts. ;)

DonAK

Thanks for the honest answer.

About Lutece and Jair, well i can see there is a lot of dislikes from this board posters for them. ^^

I'm myself fan of banter and trolling but i know it would annoy people easily here so i keep that aside from my posts. ;)

I don't mind banter unlike some of the other sad cunts around here.

West Saxon

All that oil money spent to give them an unfair advantage, and they still can't get anywhere in the Champions League. A great coach like Pep should get out and go to a proper club. Seriously, City didn't even sell all their tickets for this game :lol: can't even fill their ground for a CL quarter final yet still think they are a big club :lol:

FinBarcelonafan

All that oil money spent to give them an unfair advantage, and they still can't get anywhere in the Champions League. A great coach like Pep should get out and go to a proper club. Seriously, City didn't even sell all their tickets for this game :lol: can't even fill their ground for a CL quarter final yet still think they are a big club :lol:

They couldn't sell out this game? Insane..

Sterlingfan2000

Lol pep is complaining because Noone writes about Manchester city in the newspaper

1) Get ur Stadium full
2) Get fans
3) Stop spending insane amounts

Then maybe the newspaper will write about u lol

Home of Barca Fans