Manchester City

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
I remember him, he was awesome in PES 2009. That was back when Man City's best player was Robinho and the likes of Elano, Vassel, Hamman etc were playing for City. Johnson would run the midfield by himself. Good times. Sad to see that injuries and his lifestyle have taken a toll :cry:

same here.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
A did you know moment.

When Gerrard was halfway to joining Chelsea in 2006 we were lining up Michael Johnson as his replacement.

Sheikh Ya Bootayy

Work has started on the Etihad campus:
campusNight.jpg

With the abolishment of the 90 minute rule and restrictions on contact time, City could have an incredible academy set-up soon.

First structure being put up at the moment, lots of ground work had to be done but should be ready by the end of next season.

Excited.

Last edited:

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Cool video from City visiting children in a hospital, not a big City fan but this brought a smile to my face.

Antimadridista1

It is with regret that Manchester City Football Club announces that Roberto Mancini has been relieved of his duties as Manchester City Manager.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Hey, guys, have you heard - It is with regret that Manchester City Football Club announces that Roberto Mancini has been relieved of his duties as Manchester City Manager.

Pepe Silvia

Disappointing? Depends on what side of the fence you are on. I am non-biased, so I am emotionally detached from this thing. However, I am not surprised and saw it coming as the team walked up the stairs to receive their runners-up medals. It was written all over Mancini's face. It was a tragic look.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
They did regress this season to be fair, but his players didn't help him much, mind you there mercenaries who probably couldn't give a fuck about Manchester City as a club.

I am surprised they sacked him though. They struck me as building with stability.

Kerrybai

Disappointing? Depends on what side of the fence you are on. I am non-biased, so I am emotionally detached from this thing. However, I am not surprised and saw it coming as the team walked up the stairs to receive their runners-up medals. It was written all over Mancini's face. It was a tragic look.

I'm sure he won't be too devastated with his 28 million pay-off deal.

Antimadridista1

He brings to the club a Premier League trophee and they sack him two weeks before the end of the season. This club have no respect for managers, like Chelsea with AVB/Di Matteo/Ancelotti etc.

Clubs with money will never have a real identity.

Home of Barca Fans