Manchester City

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Not impressed by what I've seen of them so far this season. Very static with very little movement in front of the player with the ball, and sideway passing galore. Reminds me of Barca when we had this exact same problem a few seasons ago.

They looked absolutely outstanding during pre-season. Very fluid.

But then the season starts and Pep changes up the entire tactical setup to fit in Aguero and Jesus both in the team, screwing up everything.

Team is so unbalanced now.

If he continues like this, him and only him will cost City the title this season due to his idealistic shit.

Jenks

Yeah, he's sacrificing wingplay from Sane and Sterling to get Aguero and Jesus on the pitch together.

Mitchell1978

They look very strong right now, 5-0 against Liverpool, 0-4 against Feyenoord and now 0-6 against Watford.
2 world class midfielder, 2 great strikers and a deep squad with lots of quality.

BarcaOG

Banned
some great football being played at city atm... great to see. i wonder whether they 1) can keep it up to mount a serious title challenge and 2) if they can consistently play well both in the PL and the CL. that's the test for all non-Bayern top sides in Europe

Nucky

Perfect start by City. The are hammering everyone who cross their path. I just hope they don't burn out in the middle of a season like last season. Hope they win the league. I really like watching City.

DonAK

They look crazy good right now and got squad depth as well.

Walker, Mendy and Danilo really making a difference so far too.

DonAK

I don't like to face them in CL this year.

I think they're capable of beating every team unless they implode, but that said, their defence is still not up to par with the rest of the team. Stones and Otamendi can get all over the place.

I'd count them as the dark horses for the CL.

Barcilliant

Pep's Bayern Munich also looked invincible at times when hammering lesser opposition. However when faced with better opposition Bayern were neutered.

I think the same will happen with City. Hammering Watford, Palace etc should be expected with the amount of money they've spent. Really disappointed that guys like Pep, Xavi are helping these financially doped teams.

Home of Barca Fans