Manchester City

xavi_the_Boss

I swear Munir is a better finisher then Gabriel Jesus.....

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="de"><p lang="tr" dir="ltr">Gabriel Jesus az önce böyle bir pozisyon kaçırdı. <a href="https://t.co/y2wbEAouTe">pic.twitter.com/y2wbEAouTe</a></p>— Tabu Spor (@tabuspor) <a href="https://twitter.com/tabuspor/status/891432199987265538">29. Juli 2017</a></blockquote>[/tw]

Last edited:

Paul

You know what the funny thing is? None of them can defend.

1.Mendy is an excellent crosser.
2.Walker is runner!
3.Stones can't defend but he can score to repair his defensive mistakes.

Guess we'll see many games like City-Monaco this year!

Total-Football

just noticed that guardiola started with a 3-4-3 against everton.. is everyone bar real madrid loosing faith in the 4-3-3 or what. What makes this choice even more odd is the quality of his three center backs : kompany-otamendi-stones is not a great trio, the former is basically injury prone, otamendi is clumsy, and jones is nothing special. with that depth and that Manpower he should focus on playing with a 4-3-3 espcially after getting a world class workhorse like Walker.

Last edited:

IamGundogan

just noticed that guardiola started with a 3-4-3 against everton.. is everyone bar real madrid loosing faith in the 4-3-3 or what. What makes this choice even more odd is the quality of his three center backs : kompany-otamendi-jones is not a great trio, the former is basically injury prone, otamendi is clumsy, and jones is nothing special. with that depth and that Manpower he should focus on playing with a 4-3-3 espcially after getting a world class workhorse like Walker.

*Stones

xXKonan

DH1ttQGXoAAWbtA.jpg

Oddest pass map I have ever seen.

BarcaOG

Banned
feel like pep wont really give city anything other than the biggest idealistically-inspired transfer bill ever

Kohe321

Not impressed by what I've seen of them so far this season. Very static with very little movement in front of the player with the ball, and sideway passing galore. Reminds me of Barca when we had this exact same problem a few seasons ago.

Home of Barca Fans