Manchester City

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
I like Pep cause he is one of us - but have no sympathy for the oil club he manages.

xXKonan

I don't know why Pep isn't using more city youth players like Aleix Garcia.

I mean it really can't get any worse than it is now and with Fernandinho suspended and Gundogan out you might as well give the kid a chance and instead of trying to convert Zabaleta into another Lahm. :lol:

Nucky

Gabriel Jesus was presented at City. He will wear number 33. Hope he gets some minutes vs Tottenham.

BarcaOG

Banned
feel sorry for city today. they were better than tottenham, having more of the ball and creating a lot more chances. they were denied a clear penalty, too, which would probably have led to a 3-1 win instead of the 2-2 draw.

Bravo's really lost it. Spurs had two shots on target the entire game, just two. and they both went in. Pretty frustrating from City's perspective

xXKonan

City has had this problem for ages now.

They would start off strong but all it takes for them is to concede a goal and they are mentally out of it. Pep requires a lot of commitment in order for his system to work and the right players as well but with this City squad very few of them have shown they are up for the task and the rest of them are either there for a paycheck or just flat out aren't good enough anymore.

Jenks

There's more than enough talent in this squad to be challenging for the title. If there's not enough there to execute Pep's plans then he needs to change his plans. It's as simple as that.

Nucky

Jesus got a few minutes vs Tottenham, played well, too bad his goal was called offside. He is some talent alright, just hope he will show his worth at City.

Home of Barca Fans