Manchester City

BarçaBarça

Pathetic by the City Fans, but I don't feel sorry for Pelle personally after the stupid excuses he made against us. Sounded very bitter every, single time for some reason.

And when he ultimately could have had a chance to avenge the sacking at Madrid and the early Pep appointment in the CL Semi, he failed tactically big time, and his team looked demotivated as hell too.

They really could have used...

... A Pep talk :pep:
Saw it at twitter, really funny :lol:

Morten

Fans hardly gave their title-winning manager a decent goodbye, emptyhad takes on a new meaning. Club is full of mercenaries who cares nothing for the club, many of them have seen their best years. Good luck to Pep in this oil club, he will have alot of work on his hands here, he will probably get the same kind of goodbye in 3 years time as Pelegrini.

BarcaOG

Banned
Absolute disgrace.

I have a lot of respect of Pellegrini. He's never really been at home at a big club; he was crucified at Real and his tenure at City was rather lukewarm. A shame, too, because I think he's a great coach. His Villareal was a wonderful, wonderful side to watch and play against.

Fuck City. I wish Manuel all the best wherever next he goes.

J

Jamie Cal

He hasn't been at home at them because he's not cut out for a big club. He hasn't been hard done by to be sacked either.

[tw]711618464058834944[/tw]

El Flaco

"If there's no Champions League football next year that's Guardiola's problem, not mine." - Pellegrini on #MCFCvAFC

awful thing to say but lmao all the same.

That quote is fake, Pellegrini never said it during Post Match interview from yesterday.

Andrew M

I'm enjoying the the PL battle for 4th.

I just can't choose who I'd rather have out of the CL.

Man Utd pros: Their finances take a hit which I find funny as they are so desperate to be as big as Real Madrid.

City pros: Seeing Guardiola in the Europa League would be kinda interesting, plus they are potentially a threat next year to us.

I'm veering towards wanting city out of CL

Morten

I'm enjoying the the PL battle for 4th.

I just can't choose who I'd rather have out of the CL.

Man Utd pros: Their finances take a hit which I find funny as they are so desperate to be as big as Real Madrid.

City pros: Seeing Guardiola in the Europa League would be kinda interesting, plus they are potentially a threat next year to us.

I'm veering towards wanting city out of CL

I cant really either.
I despise United, especially their fans, like to rub it in their faces when they do poorly. On the other hand, Lvg would surely stay with the 4th place, its kinda hilarious that this is good enough with the money he has spent and the dire football...
City is plastic, Pep in Europa League on a rainy thursday night would be good fun.

Darko

Pellegrini did a pretty shitty job, Pep has his work cut out for him.
And City were desperate for a coach like Pep, they've had good games, even good seasons but they never looked like a good team. Just 11 good players thrown on a pitch and told to play football.

Jenks

He won a league title for them and he gets a send off like that? Pathetic.

One league title for City at the moment is not that special. Look at the money spent this year and where they've ended up. They might not even reach the Champions League.

Home of Barca Fans