Manchester City

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Pellegrini has learned from the worst, he's been listening to Mou to much. What a ******* clown! "Ohhh, half of the fk's they got would not be given in the EPL" Well son, you were not playing in the EPL yesterday didn't you? And beside, they you also got some 'easy' fk's. And City started to play dirty and foul us often when we kept possession, of course we got more fk's since we had like 70% possession. The red card was 100% correct, the PK was 90% correct, we had a goal disallowed incorrect for offside, Clichy's handball could eeeeasssilyy been a PK etc etc. Pellegrini should stfu and stop witch-hunting refs!

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Pellegrini has learned from the worst, he's been listening to Mou to much. What a ******* clown! "Ohhh, half of the fk's they got would not be given in the EPL" Well son, you were not playing in the EPL yesterday didn't you? And beside, they you also got some 'easy' fk's. And City started to play dirty and foul us often when we kept possession, of course we got more fk's since we had like 70% possession. The red card was 100% correct, the PK was 90% correct, we had a goal disallowed incorrect for offside, Clichy's handball could eeeeasssilyy been a PK etc etc. Pellegrini should stfu and stop witch-hunting refs!

How can a penalty be 90% correct?! Either it was or wasn't...

ammarfcb

ze special one
how dare pellegrinni with a stright face talk about refball
sterling-offside-ons_54bbe23.jpg

_72264653_jones_getty.jpg

Last edited:

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
How can a penalty be 90% correct?! Either it was or wasn't...

Stop nitpicking, the tackle was practically on the line - the PK should be awarded if "contact continued until at least the line marking"... That is why I said 90%, even after watching the replay in slow-motion 30 times from different angles it's hard see where exactly Messi gets tripped and to interpret the rule and exactly what is meant by "contact continued". OK, I saw one more replay and it was indeed 100% PK, happy? :lol:

Chainsaw

Killahead
[size=+1]UEFA to investigate Pellegrini referee comments[/size]

Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini could face action from UEFA over his comments following their 2-0 Champions League defeat to Barcelona after the European governing body launched an investigation into his remarks.

Pellegrini strongly criticised Swedish referee Jonas Eriksson and appeared to question his impartiality after a match which turned on the decision to award Barca a penalty and send off City defender Martin Demichelis in the 54th minute.

"UEFA has mandated a disciplinary inspector to commence an investigation concerning the press interviews given by the Manchester City FC head coach Manuel Luis Pellegrini to media after the above-mentioned match," a UEFA statement said.

"Based on the outcome of this investigation, a decision will be taken on whether disciplinary proceedings will be opened."

Speaking after Tuesday night's match, Pellegrini said: "From the beginning I felt the referee was not impartial to both teams.

"I think it was not a good idea to put a referee from Sweden in charge of such an important match, especially a referee who has made an important mistake against Barcelona in a previous match.

"(It's) more important football in Europe than Sweden. A big game with two important teams, that kind of game needs a referee with more experience."

Eriksson has been selected by FIFA to referee at the World Cup finals in Brazil this summer, and the world governing body's referees chief has already dismissed Pellegrini's comments.

"I read the remarks that were made by the Manchester City manager," said Jim Boyce, a FIFA vice-president from Northern Ireland.

"I saw the game and my own personal opinion is that I thought the referee had a good game. He is a very experienced referee who has been chosen for the World Cup because of excellent reports of his performances in Europe."

I

instinct

UEFA will investigate against Man City because of a possible breach against the rules of the Financial Fairplay

Man City spent 180m for transfers the last 2 years but they only got 56m for selling players which leads to a minus of 124m

However, the statutes only allow a minus of 45m.

The club has to face possible sanctions.

source:

http://www.transfermarkt.de/de/uefa...-fair-play-verstoss/news/anzeigen_156075.html

http://sportbild.bild.de/fussball/i...y-und-paris-saint-germain-35517808.sport.html

(german sources)

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
It's not only City, it's total of 76 clubs (PSG included), hopefully we are not on that list, I can't bear another shocking scandal.

Home of Barca Fans