Manchester City

biscuits

Banned
It's amazing how different City team look with Kompany on field. Not only in defense, which is laughable without him, but also on offense they seems to play better. Great captain I guess

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Man City will win more games than they draw and lose combined and they will compete for trophies domestically.

However under Pellegrini I will never ever fear them. Which is half the battle really.

F

Flavia

Uh... I'm wondering if this is true, because is just hilarious :lol:

The news says Negredo, Navas and Aguero are learning english with the teletubbies :lol:
Because they're having trouble with the language, and the team is miscomunicating during matches.

teletubbies_main.jpg

:rofl1:

Cule4life

The Culest
What are you guys talking about. Teletubbies is awesome. It makes my crying 2 year old niece shut up. Maybe less footballers will be crybabies(aka Tristiano) if they watched teletubbies

AfricanBavarian

Something that will light a little fire in our stomachs even though this is a meaningless game :

WOW! this Bayern praising all over forums I check I cant believe
Such an overestimated team. they have this fucking lucky muller guy no skill whatsoever never made a driblling his entire career his so easy to manmark, alaba young and inexperienced makes many mistakes, their defence is shit. actually their only world class players are ribery, lahm, robben and maybe schienwsteigre (neuer too but doesnt count). and only ribery plays vs city tnoght and city has more world class players. I say go in for the kill their only strong point is pressing if you rush their box you win 3-0 easy. you just need the right tactics and no fear.
seriously they arent that great they did 1-1 with freiburg lmao and bundesliga is very weak, last season was so lucky for germans, barca couldnt play messi

I want Bayern to open the floodgates on these fools, NO MERCY!!!

impeh

Hi, its me..
Pellegrini thought they needed to win 5-2 to top the group, so instead of bringing aguero on for the last 10mins he went with Rodwell :lol:

:(

Home of Barca Fans