User Tag List

Page 187 of 188 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188 LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 2813

Thread: Liverpool

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Klopp is still their best signing in recent years. They are attracting more players now precisely because of him and his charisma. Charm of the historic club was always there and I am glad they picked themselves up.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Watch out for Liverpool again in this years Champions League. They will be a better side than last season.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    Klopp is still their best signing in recent years. They are attracting more players now precisely because of him and his charisma. Charm of the historic club was always there and I am glad they picked themselves up.
    But now it's time for trophies. They've spended a lot under Klopp, though they lost Coutinho. They play beautiful football but they only lack of thropies wich I hope they win this season. At least a League or FA Cup. In the league we'll see, I see them as only team that can challenge Man City for the title but I'm afraid losing points vs "small teams" will prevent Liverpool from winning the league. City usually hammer those teams while Liverpool struggle against them and lose points. There is will decide who will be PL 18/19 champion. I say City will win it again.

MES QUE UN CLUB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Today, Salah is missing through the first hour, maybe he is doing decoy duty. But the Liverpool forward play has still been superb. This team is a model of how forwards should play, these three are such a treat to see play together.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilS View Post
    Today, Salah is missing through the first hour, maybe he is doing decoy duty. But the Liverpool forward play has still been superb. This team is a model of how forwards should play, these three are such a treat to see play together.
    They ( Liverpool) are still playing well below their best though .

Gawd how I wish we could get Klopp here .... he seems to have improved just about every player in the squad ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Barcaman View Post
    We need to get their talent scout !!
    Coutinho, Firmino , Mane , Salah , N Keita ...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zidane82 View Post
    We need to get their talent scout !!
    Coutinho, Firmino , Mane , Salah , N Keita ...
    you infatuation with liverpool is truly on another level.

We're not inferior to them in talent, only in coaching.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Kopp : Nations league is the most useless competition in football.

I like this Klopp guy, and we share a common dislike for international breaks as well

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's talking absolute nonsense though. It's a fantastic replacement for friendly games.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Klopp is right, the replacement for those useless friendless should have been no games and more rest.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They may be 2nd in the league, but for those that watch their games can tell they are not the attacking force they were last season, they've had some lucky results to cover over the mediocre play. They might find their attacking rythm again, but as of now they look like a different side compared to last year.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Klopp lovers gone back to their caves
    Last edited by Messigician; 7th November 2018 at 12:51 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The team looks exhausted. Playing klopps playing style ain't easy for long.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unbeaten still and 33 points from 13 games, any other season without this City oil team and we would be running away with the league. Our style of play has changed but we are a more mature and solid team now especially having Robertson and Van Dijk who are absolutely World Class

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lfc fan View Post
    Unbeaten still and 33 points from 13 games, any other season without this City oil team and we would be running away with the league. Our style of play has changed but we are a more mature and solid team now especially having Robertson and Van Dijk who are absolutely World Class
    You've been extremely lucky in league. Not as impressive as a unit like at the end of the last season. I'm not afraid of Liverpool's current team. They looked much better at the end of the last season.