Liverpool

EdmondDantes

All things considered Benteke would not be that bad. They can't go for anyone better really and that's the problem. While he's not great he's their best option.

I would send Lambert, Balotelli (Rodgers never wanted him, so won't play him, it's best for him to leave), Borini and bring in Benteke and take a wild punt on Elche's Jonathas. He's like a meaner, faster, taller Costa. I think he could be a hit in the PL.

And Lacazette would sooner go to Arsenal I feel.

Martindn

I would have Hernandez over Benteke every single time!

Maybe 3 years ago,wouldn't now Chicha has declined so much since his first season i would have liked to have seen him on tour tbh. Benteke has terrorises us nearly every game, hope they dont sign him.

BenRobbins

Maybe 3 years ago,wouldn't now Chicha has declined so much since his first season i would have liked to have seen him on tour tbh. Benteke has terrorises us nearly every game, hope they dont sign him.

It won't matter next year because we will have Otamendi bullying him :cheers:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Benteke is ok , I agree with that. But paying £26m is not.

11223948_957287660980492_5806463392613454353_n.jpg

EdmondDantes

To be honest, looking at their line-up in their last pre-season friendly (and how they played with nigh on no creativity), that team looked quintessentially midtable, especially the older, senior players. As expensive as Benteke is, they need him, in fact they need to get Coutinho and Firmino in that side ASAP.

EdmondDantes

Not a great game, Malaysia XI 1-1 Liverpool.

Good goal by Ibe but I'm saying this side looks incredibly average without their main players. That lad Lallana is still playing like a basic, malfunctioning robot, detrimentally pointless.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
That's pretty silly, even if he is that kind of player, you can't just give it to a newbie to the team.

Home of Barca Fans