Liverpool

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I'd be absolutely delighted if we are in the top 8 by Christmas time as I can't see us getting any higher with only 2 strikers, with one not prolific and the other not used to the league. We are abso-fucking-lutely buggered.

XaviMessiGirl

I don't even know what to say. I mean I'm not delusional and didn't think we'd have a title challenge or anything but I at least thought we'd be able to do better based on Rodgers and the changes made to the team up until now. But not having an extra option up front potentially kills the entire season. If Suarez doesn't pick up and start scoring regularly, or worse if he or Borini gets injured, I can't see us winning many games.

Lucas being out again is bad enough :( and now this.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Without trying to sound melodramatic, today feels like the hangover after a defeat.

A major difficiency in our squad has not been strengthened, but weakened.

I am serious when I say I believe we will struggle to make the top 8. Man U, City, Chelsea, Spurs, Arsenal, Newcy, Everton will all finish above us because they have strikers in depth that they can rotate and rest. We'll make trying to shake off the likes of Fulham who have bought well yesterday and the likes of Swansea, Sunderland and QPR who all bought well and have strengthened.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Arsenal have the exact same problem, both Arsenal & Liverpool will have problems scoring.

I don't see how selling Andy Carrol changes anything though, if he stayed it's not like he would've played.

Beast

The Observer
This has been one fucked up summer transfer season for Pool , nothing make sense at all

why buy Adam than sell him the next season .. and you will survive the entire season with Borini & Suarez ??

Unless some new Michael Owen come from your youth ranks you are royally fucked up .. there is no sense on loaning out Caroll at all

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Well the selling Adam question is easy - He's not BR's signing.

Will be very surprised if Liverpool enjoy a successful season, but sticking with Rodgers, even in the likely shitty times will be the right thing to do.

Beast

The Observer
Well the selling Adam question is easy - He's not BR's signing.

Will be very surprised if Liverpool enjoy a successful season, but sticking with Rodgers, even in the likely shit times will be the right thing to do.

Well there is one solution... painful but can solve any team problem...

have you seen the list of released players/Free to sign this summer ?
Owen
Del Piero
Ballack
Riquleme
Del Horno
The ogg miester
Munitis
Sinama Pongole
Silvester
Chimbonda
Borrowski
Zambrotta
Drenthe

or they can speak to Ruud

that's their only solution..

Puyol the wall

sent-up-the-bomb
These average signings are worthless,they would have been better off signing Owen and Ruud instead of Borini.

--------------Reina-----------
Zambrotta---Skrtel---Agger----Glen
----Gerrard---Riquelme---Ballack-------
----Drenthe---------------Suarez----
--------------Owen-----------------

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The current Zambrotta in the EPL would be a trainwreck of epic proportions, and Riquelme would probably be murdered.

Home of Barca Fans