Page 179 of 180 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180 LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 2700

Thread: Liverpool

  1. #2671
    Senior Member
    Nucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    1,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1983 View Post
    Mignolet is absolute shite...but I wouldn't write off Karius just yet.
    Karius is solid but still far from quality of world class keppers like De Gea,Curtois,Cech..


    MES QUE UN CLUB

  2. #2672
    Senior Member
    Jenks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,259
    Quote Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
    Karius is solid but still far from quality of world class keppers like De Gea,Curtois,Cech..
    Solid is the last word I'd use to describe him based on what we've seen so far.

  3. #2673
    Senior Member
    barcafan161's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    3,433
    Quote Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
    Karius is solid but still far from quality of world class keppers like De Gea,Curtois,Cech..
    He's awful not soild

  4. #2674
    Senior Member
    Nucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    1,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenks View Post
    Solid is the last word I'd use to describe him based on what we've seen so far.
    Gotta understand. New league, new team, he needs time to adjust to Premier League.

    Hope Liverpool loses tomorrow so City stays 2nd


    MES QUE UN CLUB

  5. #2675
    Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Dan1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Smoke AKA London
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
    Gotta understand. New league, new team, he needs time to adjust to Premier League.

    Hope Liverpool loses tomorrow so City stays 2nd
    Liverpool ain't lost the derby in 6 years.
    ^..._.....^....._...^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀

  6. #2676
    Senior Member
    Nucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    1,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1983 View Post
    Liverpool ain't lost the derby in 6 years.
    So it's the first time in 6 years today? Draw will also be good result


    MES QUE UN CLUB

  7. #2677
    Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Dan1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Smoke AKA London
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
    So it's the first time in 6 years today? Draw will also be good result
    I think Liverpool will win 1-0 or 2-1.
    ^..._.....^....._...^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀

  8. #2678
    Senior Member
    Nucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    1,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1983 View Post
    I think Liverpool will win 1-0 or 2-1.
    And you were right


    MES QUE UN CLUB

  9. #2679
    Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Dan1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Smoke AKA London
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
    And you were right
    Majority of my family are Liverpool fans and my late Gran was a scouser. They are my second team(if I have such a thing).
    ^..._.....^....._...^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀

  10. #2680
    Senior Member
    Nucky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Ljubljana
    Posts
    1,212
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1983 View Post
    Majority of my family are Liverpool fans and my late Gran was a scouser. They are my second team(if I have such a thing).
    It's similar in my family. My Grandad is Bayern fan and my uncle too. Thats why Bayern are my second team behind Barca of course.


    MES QUE UN CLUB

  11. #2681
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    8,224

  12. #2682
    Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Dan1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Smoke AKA London
    Posts
    1,686
    Reporters ask stupid questions most of the time.
    ^..._.....^....._...^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀

  13. #2683
    Senior Member
    BarcaOG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    1,291
    managers dealing with ridiculous questions
    peptastic

  14. #2684
    Moderator
    El Flaco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    8,224


    From Manchester vs. Liverpool today which ended 1-1.

  15. #2685
    Prediction champion 2012-2013
    Dan1983's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Smoke AKA London
    Posts
    1,686
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan1983 View Post
    Mignolet is absolute shite...but I wouldn't write off Karius just yet.
    I take this back - he was brilliant today. Made a few crucial saves and stopped a Zlatan bullet free kick.
    ^..._.....^....._...^
    .___).══╬═.││││││.(
    ____/___║__││││││._\
    .___┐_____F.C.B____.┌
    ____▀▓▓▒▒▓▓▒▒▓▓▀
    _____▓▓▒▒(@)▒▒▓▓
    ______.▀▒▒▓▓▒▒▀