Liverpool

West Saxon

They do look very good this season, definitely the most fun team in the PL to watch. If they can defend more reliably against the top teams, they are dark horses for the Champions League. Van Dijk looks like a good signing so far.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
They do look very good this season, definitely the most fun team in the PL to watch. If they can defend more reliably against the top teams, they are dark horses for the Champions League. Van Dijk looks like a good signing so far.
I agree but they need more than Van Djik to improve their defence. He is a step in the right direction though. New keeper and another defender should be their main targets come the summer.

khaled_a_d

I agree but they need more than Van Djik to improve their defence. He is a step in the right direction though. New keeper and another defender should be their main targets come the summer.

Assistant to Klopp who is specialized in defense will be the most important signing for them

West Saxon

Absolutely. Apparently they are interested in Alisson from Roma who is meant to be very good. I do actually think Karius has potential to improve a lot as well. The biggest problem I think Liverpool have is beating teams who park the bus, they have struggled to break those teams down because their midfield is hard working and tactically disciplined but not very creative, especially when Lallana (who I am a big fan of, as an England supporter) is out.

Neeraj

Liverpool are moving really quickly and efficiently so far in the market. Fekri + Jorginho + Keita for ~150m (Coutinho money).

Apparently Allison is almost done as well. (not sure of this though)

M

MessiCam

Liverpool are moving really quickly and efficiently so far in the market. Fekri + Jorginho + Keita for ~150m (Coutinho money).

Lol... Liverpool singed Jorginho? I think you mean Fabinho.

But yeah, They've revamped their entire midfield with quality players for basically the Coutinho money.

Messi983

I think Allison is waiting for Madrid to find a coach and see if they'll come after him. Could be wrong but I think we'll have to wait for big goalkeeper moves after the World Cup (well, Buffon will likely sign with PSG before but he'll be a free agent and also won't play in WC). When first transfer happens then dominoes will probably start to fall. I could see L'pool go after Keylor if Madrid will get Allison but I wouldn't mind if they would give us 40M for Jasper.

Neeraj

Lol... Liverpool singed Jorginho? I think you mean Fabinho.

But yeah, They've revamped their entire midfield with quality players for basically the Coutinho money.

Yup, that was a typo. I meant Fabinho.

Great business in the market though. They don't seem any worse off in attack for having lost Coutinho, and have moved quickly, early and bought good players for good rates, before WC madness starts.

We need a transfer window like this, considering we have a lot of positions that need an overhaul.

Neeraj

I think Allison is waiting for Madrid to find a coach and see if they'll come after him. Could be wrong but I think we'll have to wait for big goalkeeper moves after the World Cup (well, Buffon will likely sign with PSG before but he'll be a free agent and also won't play in WC). When first transfer happens then dominoes will probably start to fall. I could see L'pool go after Keylor if Madrid will get Allison but I wouldn't mind if they would give us 40M for Jasper.

Yeah, north of 40m for Jasper would be good. They really made us bleed for Coutinho, so sure as hell wouldn't sell them a good keeper for anything short of 40m though.

TitoTata

Banned
Quite a few Liverpool fans round here seem to think we are gonna go in for Mo Salah if the Greizzman deal falls through...

I'd go a step further and offer a huge sum for Salah plus do a part ex deal with us getting Firmino in exchange for Suarez and cash !!! :)

Joan

Quite a few Liverpool fans round here seem to think we are gonna go in for Mo Salah if the Greizzman deal falls through...

I'd go a step further and offer a huge sum for Salah plus do a part ex deal with us getting Firmino in exchange for Suarez and cash !!! :)

Would you leave anyone in Liverpool?

Home of Barca Fans