Liverpool

ammarfcb

ze special one
some good outings today vs shamrock. especially impressed by texiera, ibe and brannagan. kelly was good in cb too, would keep him over dishin 8m on caulker anyday.

Last edited:

ammarfcb

ze special one
links to dani parejo are up and spreading again...surprised lel liga fanboi's here don't talk or hype him much here, seems amazing every time i see him.

R

rb3025

Money doesn't mean anything. One of the reasons why La Liga teams are doing so well is actually because they have to use Spanish players (hmmm EPL?) and if they decide to spend some cash on a foreigner it's a good one who actually improves the team.

Only reason Spanish team are doing so well cause currently Spanish players > by far > English players and cause it's easier to get South Americans on the cheap.

Until England changes something at kids level nothing will change in the bigger picture, and just by enforcing more local sprinters in team wont improve quality of the league overall, it will reduce it. If La Liga had equally shared TV money it would propel it to another height. I understand that's not a popular wish on this forum (hmmm Barca?)

ammarfcb

ze special one

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Liverpool and Everton seem to be after Thorgan Hazard. Clearly Everton is where he should be loaned, why would we want to help out Liverpool? Gee.

ammarfcb

ze special one
read it on bild earlier, is it agreed and confirmed now? seems like a direct lucas replacement to me. gonna need a bundes liga fan boi to confirm tho

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Seems that the bid has been made but it isn't official.

I haven't seen enough of him to judge him properly but he seems an exciting player and if he is indeed a replacement for Lucas it looks like his mobility and agility are what's attracted Rodgers.

Also rumours of us bidding for Shaqiri too.

Home of Barca Fans