Liverpool

ammarfcb

ze special one
9LjWSwB.png

hory chit. that's 1 bale.

ammarfcb

ze special one
lucas: "Yesterday I finished my 7th season with Liverpool. I want to thank the ones who supported me all this years. #thankyou #goodbye."

and then he deleted it. :cry:

H

Haruko The Goon

LFC fans will be happy at that news. Liability and a crock with only sporadic good displays. Like it or not, Pool need better, and Lalana is a step in the right direction, as well as Konoplyanka.

ammarfcb

ze special one
LFC fans will be happy at that news. Liability and a crock with only sporadic good displays. Like it or not, Pool need better, and Lalana is a step in the right direction, as well as Konoplyanka.

his a good midfielder sad to see him go but it might just be the right thing.

Money doesn't mean anything. One of the reasons why La Liga teams are doing so well is actually because they have to use Spanish players (hmmm EPL?).

ur saying this in the thread of the team that earned 2nd with 6 english players...

XaviMessiGirl

lucas: "Yesterday I finished my 7th season with Liverpool. I want to thank the ones who supported me all this years. #thankyou #goodbye."

and then he deleted it. :cry:

Think I like him as a person more than as a player, but he did improve a lot before he started getting injured. If he's leaving then best of luck to him.

Galning

ur saying this in the thread of the team that earned 2nd with 6 english players...

And that sentence was directed at Liverpool? We were talking about La Liga teams doing good with a low budget, not about how many English players are in the Liverpool squad. How many English players are playing in the Premier League compared to Spaniards in La Liga?

ammarfcb

ze special one
And that sentence was directed at Liverpool? We were talking about La Liga teams doing good with a low budget, not about how many English players are in the Liverpool squad. How many English players are playing in the Premier League compared to Spaniards in La Liga?

just sayin, ur last sentence implys epl is all gloomy scouting feeding shit foriegners

Home of Barca Fans