Liverpool

messid10s

:shakeshead: Souness doesn't rant, he just tells it like it is.

His evaluations and synopsis' of games are so insightful and to the point. Love it!

Souness has always been fullsome in his praise of Barca so I have a soft spot for him. If you want bad punditry no one beats Garth Crooks.

ammarfcb

ze special one
hell of a tackler too
#BackInMyDaysThatsAFairTackle

talking a of good tackles and manly players - coates - a player who fits neither bills is back in full training. he could really use the little doodle mourinho wrote when asked what his players need.

edit: balls...its balls.

Last edited:

ceefoo

I find all Premier League pundits unlikeable, including Neville who is actually among the best of the lot. According to Neville "Barca were there for the taking" after City got mauled 1-4 over 2 legs with 2 disallowed Barca goals. :lol: It's like SKY gives them a pre-written script ("Barca is shit now") and they have to follow it regardless of what is happening on the pitch.
This may be true but they are nowhere near as biased as ITV's coverage. Whichever game they show, they always take the opinion that all the viewers want the British Club to win. It pisses me off something chronic, and they give the scores out from other matches being played at the time. F*** OFF! :tantrum:

Their in-game reactions are also hilarious. Martin Tyler getting pissed because the Spanish camera people repeatedly showed Lescott's penalty foul on Messi: "This is the 4th or 5th replay now."
Spanish TV DO show too many replays though. And of dumb-shit like the ball clearly striking a players chest and they'll repeat it like a dozen times from every conceivable angle.

Souness has always been fullsome in his praise of Barca so I have a soft spot for him.
He used to wax lyrical about Barca when we were dominating. That's also why I like him. :hug: :lol:

ceefoo

talking a of good tackles and manly players - coates - a player who fits neither bills is back in full training. he could really use the little doodle mourinho wrote when asked what his players need.
What's happening with Coates? He was a promising CB, not so long ago. He got injured didn't he and went back to Uruguay on loan. He's hardly even played for Liverpool since he signed.

Do you still think he's got what it takes to succeed at Liverpool? You certainly need Defenders.

Maybe one of his faith healers will help him lol but on a serious note no one club should hire him after his comments about disabled people.
Let it go! That was last Millennium now, and people still use that as a stick to beat him with.

XaviMessiGirl

Rafa doesn't have a house in liverpool he lives on the Wirral across the mersey when he's in the country at least.

Yeah not Liverpool proper, but close enough.

What's happening with Coates? He was a promising CB, not so long ago. He got injured didn't he and went back to Uruguay on loan. He's hardly even played for Liverpool since he signed.

Still injured as far as I know. I read that too a couple months ago about him going back to Nacional but I haven't heard anything since then, so not sure if it's actually happened.

messid10s

He talks shit sometimes like the rest of them. Listen to him hyping Sterling as a potential "superstar".

The guy is just 19 and is having a great season nearly in double figures for goals+assists it's hardly the craziest prediction ever.

XaviMessiGirl

I know most are quick to dismiss players, especially English ones, because of how overhyped they are (and in many cases they're right), but just because someone is overhyped doesn't mean they're not actually good. It might be too early to be calling him a superstar but he's shown an awful lot of quality for his age.

CoutinhoLFC

He talks shit sometimes like the rest of them. Listen to him hyping Sterling as a potential "superstar".

raheems probably been the best winger in the league and has massively helped liverpool to the top of the league. hes only 19 aswel so he will improve, i dont see how this is overhyping :S

Cule4life

The Culest
I find all Premier League pundits unlikeable, including Neville who is actually among the best of the lot. According to Neville "Barca were there for the taking" after City got mauled 1-4 over 2 legs with 2 disallowed Barca goals. :lol: It's like SKY gives them a pre-written script ("Barca is shit now") and they have to follow it regardless of what is happening on the pitch. Their in-game reactions are also hilarious. Martin Tyler getting pissed because the Spanish camera people repeatedly showed Lescott's penalty foul on Messi: "This is the 4th or 5th replay now."

Roy Keane however killed it when he said "the EPL is shit, it's just a brand". :lol:

Completely agree. Their knowledge is limited to the EPL. I bet many of the posters here know more about non EPL football than them. They are caught up with the EPL marketing thinking its the best league in the world. Too many times they give it away by making stupid statements like so and so team hasn't done it against an EPL team.
And to top it all their Ronaldo nut hugging is hilarious. Steve Nichol actually said this on Ronaldos selfishness "if someone is as good as he is, he is allowed to take shots from anywhere" :VdB:

Home of Barca Fans