Liverpool

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I went to Liverpool in the summer and the people there were great. Nicest people I have seen in England. Then why are their fans so annoying on the internet?

B

BrianSwan

I went to Liverpool in the summer and the people there were great. Nicest people I have seen in England. Then why are their fans so annoying on the internet?

lmao.. u are assuming the internet ass holes actually live in Liverpool. Liverpool have so many 'fans' everywhere, glory supporters all over Wales for example.

B

BrianSwan

Flanagan is completely average btw just enjoying a good moment in a confident side.

Jenks

Can see Rodgers really making a name for himself in the future. Some of the performances he's getting out of players has been incredible. Henderson's improvement for example has been immense.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Yeah very good manager. Most of the players are average and he is getting the best out of them. Apart from Suarez and gerrard obviously they are quality.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah, the city tends to have a bad reputation among the uninformed, but I found it to be quite nice, welcoming, and people seemed genuine. Of course there are some rough/run-down neighborhoods, but pretty much every big city has those. I honestly wouldn't mind living there even without the football.

As for annoying fans, like BrianSwan said most of them probably aren't from Liverpool. Or they're kids. Besides, it's not like Barca don't also have some annoying fans... those people are everywhere.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
It's basically glasgow but a bit smaller and they have scouse accents. And the city centre isn't as good. Also being from glasgow I'm used to rough areas. When the guy showed me a rough area I was like "is this it?" :lol:.

We were on a Beatles tour but the guy showed me round Liverpool players houses. I saw Suarez and aggers house and Torres old house. Quite nice.

XaviMessiGirl

Did you require an interpreter when they spoke? :D

Actually I could understand most of them just fine, probably helps that I've been listening to Gerrard interviews etc for years. I had a harder time up in Yorkshire for example.

It's basically glasgow but a bit smaller and they have scouse accents. And the city centre isn't as good. Also being from glasgow I'm used to rough areas. When the guy showed me a rough area I was like "is this it?" :lol:.

We were on a Beatles tour but the guy showed me round Liverpool players houses. I saw Suarez and aggers house and Torres old house. Quite nice.

Yeah, I spent some time living in Oakland (if you know anything about the US you should know its reputation) so nothing anywhere else I've visited has really shocked me.

And I had a local offer to take me to Rafa's house, I didn't go though. :D

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Oh cool. I've been to San Fran, but I don't think I went to Oakland. I went across the Golden Gate Bridge to Sausalito and checked out some big trees. I think Oakland is on the other side and those cities have a lot of problems.

ammarfcb

ze special one
tumblr_n3er07gAyz1qjvokzo1_500.jpg

ceefoo

Jamie Carragher "I'd like to see Real Madrid win the Champions League because C. Ronaldo deserves it". :whatever:

He must have been nobbled by Steve McManaman and Jan Molby.

Sorry! But I've lost all respect for him after that filth. :thumbdown:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
The only Liverpool legend that is half likeable is Alan Hansen

The rest Stevie Nicol, Kenny, :lol:

Don't get me started on Redknapp

Home of Barca Fans