Liverpool

Djab

250026119.jpg

UEFAimage? That image's source is UEFA. That can annoy RM fans.

L

linetty

yeah, you can admire him as a player, but i asked what is there to admire in the photo

ceefoo

You heard the latest?

Everton fans would rather lose the Man City match and miss out on CL, if it prevents Liverpool from winning the Premiership. :amazed:

I find this hard to believe tbh.

... Much like that Cafu tweet in English :D

Chainsaw

Killahead
You heard the latest?

Everton fans would rather lose the Man City match and miss out on CL, if it prevents Liverpool from winning the Premiership. :amazed:

I find this hard to believe tbh.

... Much like that Cafu tweet in English :D

Too stupid to believe

ceefoo

Re: Jon Flanagan

He made an awesome tackle in the Tottenham game on Soldado when he completely took-him-out and he was taken off on a stretcher. :emotions16: :beer2:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Too stupid to believe

TRUST me most everton supporters would rather have 5th and us 2nd or 3rd than them 4th and us 1st.

Our failings is much more important to them than their successes.

If you don't believe that then you better start believing it.

We call them "bitters" for a reason.....

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Anyway fuck Neverton...........

West Ham away for us and that will be a tough game. West Ham at Upton park are always a tough nut to crack. Yes I know the mancs won there the other week but it took a worldie goal to give them the advantage. Plus a stupid pass too. Usually Upton Park is hard to win. Especially if they need the points if they lose to Sunderland. However should they win tonight then that means they are 99.9% safe so hopefully it means they won't have high intensity like they might have if they need a result.

Chelsea and City though have Stoke and Southampton at home respectively. Both should win however neither are gimme's and they'll have to work hard for the 3 points. But both Stoke and Southampton are playing well and in good form. If Stoke get a point then imo Chelsea would be out of the race.

TBH I am excited and am flying at the moment with this excitement dreaming of what can be in 6 games time. If we crash and burn so be it but I'll enjoy the ride until then :D Rather than being a negative, pessimistic so and so like I usually am haha :D

But one game at a time.

Home of Barca Fans