Liverpool

ammarfcb

ze special one

5 years to the day (in 15 mins). dat perfect week :wub: #REKING rm at anfield then properly my 2nd favourite liverpool game (of my lifetime) the 1-4 at old trafford

Last edited:

Galning

That was the Perez "Chorreo" game no?

Still unbelievable to think what happened to Torres. Just look at that turn to get away from Cannavaro. He can't even dream of doing that nowadays.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Most of the members on Barca forum wanted Real Madrid to win that tie. I remember it well and how flabbergasted I was to read most Barca supporters wanting Real Madrid to win - so much epl hate haha :D

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I'm so happy Brendan Rodgers is our manager. This is the beginning of our journey not the end (like 2009) so I am delighted. Brendan is growing as a manager here and is embracing what this club is all about unlike a Mr. Hodgson.

His press conference today was just magnificent. Just the way he handles himself and his answers. A breathe of fresh air.

http://press.lfc.vn/rodgers-pre-manutd-press-w29/

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, I can't hate on him even if he's at Liverpool. He was a good servant for us and deserves success, he's always been good.

ammarfcb

ze special one
had a dream we lose 3-2
but then again b4 the arsenal game i dreamt they beat us 1-4

...yes, all my dreams are football related

xavisionary

Most exciting team in the league by a mile. Be a huge injustice if this team doesn't go on to win the title. Would love to see Rodgers pull it off.

And Henderson HAS to go to Brazil.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
This wasn't really the game for them to be classified as exciting, two penalties, a lucky goal and a compilation of Suarez and Sturridge being stupidly selfish. But yeah, in general they are the most exciting team, City are close but Liverpool have the underdog factor going for them.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
This wasn't really the game for them to be classified as exciting, two penalties, a lucky goal and a compilation of Suarez and Sturridge being stupidly selfish. But yeah, in general they are the most exciting team, City are close but Liverpool have the underdog factor going for them.

Plus we get to see Suarez the best player in the PL by a margin

V

voodoomaster

Which team in PL have the best fans, meaning loudest singing, creating atmosphere, and so on? Dortmund/Celtic are very good, but england? The dortmund fans actually outsigned the city supporters at ethiad. I have seen united and city and wasnt impressed.

Jenks

Which team in PL have the best fans, meaning loudest singing, creating atmosphere, and so on? Dortmund/Celtic are very good, but england? The dortmund fans actually outsigned the city supporters at ethiad. I have seen united and city and wasnt impressed.

Probably Crystal Palace and their ultras, or maybe Liverpool in Europe.

CoutinhoLFC

watch liverpool v sunderland next wednesday night, which could take us 1st. fans will be right up for it

Home of Barca Fans