Liverpool

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
James Pearce ‏@JamesPearceEcho
Papadopoulos is #LFC's top defensive target this summer. Very highly-rated. Club no longer looking at Swansea's Ashley Williams.

PLEASE BE TRUE!!!
PLEASE BE TRUE!!!
PLEASE BE TRUE!!!
PLEASE BE TRUE!!!
PLEASE BE TRUE!!!
PLEASE BE TRUE!!!
PLEASE BE TRUE!!!

I LOVE K.Papadopoulos. My favourite current Greek player (aside from Ninis). He has everything we need for our defence.

ammarfcb

ze special one
other name on the papers is papapapapapapdaplous, looks another great target... i'm sure ED is preparing a post on that as we speak

what do i win?

tell us more Ed, only seen him abit and he looks very dominant.

all these strong rumours hint to rodgers moving quick in summer window

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
what do i win?

tell us more Ed, only seen him abit and he looks very dominant.

all these strong rumours hint to rodgers moving quick in summer window

Papadopoulos has good to potentially great leadership qualities. He is a bit mad like, but that's why I love him. Not the biggest of defenders but is built like a tank and who wont get bullied by big forwards.He has good recovery pace and has also played as a defensive midfielder on some occasions.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
On Sergio Canos:-

Journalist - @davidjaca - who follows La Masia has this to say

@Desi_LFC One of the best of his generation at the club. Out of all the potential departures mentioned recent, the one they want most.

@Desi_LFC Best player of 97 generation, for me. Often plays in 4-3-3, from the right or in central striker role. Devastating ATT player.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 24s
#LFC & West Ham agree fee in region of £15m for Andy Carroll. Player yet to decide if he wants the move. More on @BBCSport

I'd accept that.

Kolo Toure on a freebie isn't bad business. We need 3 central defenders to replace Carra, Coates and Skrtel.

He could do a job for us for a year as a squad player.

15m :lol:

English clubs, more money than sense.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Potential INS this summer:-

Sergio Canos
Kolo Toure
K. Papadopoulos
Toby Alderweireld
Iago Aspas

Plus a No.10

SwiftGuyver

Potential INS this summer:-

Sergio Canos
Kolo Toure
K. Papadopoulos
Toby Alderweireld
Iago Aspas

Plus a No.10

Papadopoulos & Alderweireld would be very good additions for Liverpool this summer...

Don't know much about Canos but he could prove to be a genius move...

I suppose Kolo is ok for squad depth on a free transfer...

Aspas is shit...

No.10 should be Eriksen, I saw rumours about him wanting Liverpool to make an official £15m bid in the next month...

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Kolo Toure is a done deal......so I am told.

Swift I have been told that we have gone "cold" on getting Eriksen.

SwiftGuyver

Maybe. Depends how serious Dortmund are about getting him I guess. If Dortmund get him Liverpool should go for whoever else they were considering! Bernard for example.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Raphael honigstein said on TalkSport that we are close to signing Kyriakos Papadopoulos :party1::dance:

talkSPORT's top German football expert Raf Honigstein claims Schalke star Kyriakos Papadopoulos is in line for a move to Liverpool.

He told the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast show: "Liverpool are pretty close to landing Kyriakos Papadopoulos. Schalke would have been happy to sell him to Zenit in the January transfer window, where they had a very good offer of around £20m or so.

"Liverpool’s offer will be a little bit lower, which is a reflection on the fact that he’s been out injured for a while. There’s no fear he will be affected long-term, it’s just that Schalke have three very good centre-backs, having picked up Felipe Santana from Dortmund for €1m. That makes it easier for Papadopoulos to go."

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/sp...los-close-liverpool-move-198196#ixzz2U6rrZ82E

Last edited:

BigBarcaBoy

Raphael honigstein said on TalkSport that we are close to signing Kyriakos Papadopoulos :party1::dance:

talkSPORT's top German football expert Raf Honigstein claims Schalke star Kyriakos Papadopoulos is in line for a move to Liverpool.

He told the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast show: "Liverpool are pretty close to landing Kyriakos Papadopoulos. Schalke would have been happy to sell him to Zenit in the January transfer window, where they had a very good offer of around £20m or so.

"Liverpool’s offer will be a little bit lower, which is a reflection on the fact that he’s been out injured for a while. There’s no fear he will be affected long-term, it’s just that Schalke have three very good centre-backs, having picked up Felipe Santana from Dortmund for €1m. That makes it easier for Papadopoulos to go."

http://www.talksport.co.uk/radio/sp...los-close-liverpool-move-198196#ixzz2U6rrZ82E

It's all greek to me

Home of Barca Fans