Liverpool

B

BrianSwan

Liverpool are so, so bad..

Will be lucky to finish around 15 pts below us come the end of season

B

BrianSwan

If we keep up the way we are playing or can even improve, we (meaning Swansea) can take the 4th spot

B

BrianSwan

Let's wait an see what you're like against a decent side first.

If we had 11 men for the Sunderland game we would have won about 4-2, Sunderland held Arsenal to a 0-0 draw.

We are nasty this season, but hey don't just go from what I say... watch and see.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
The saddest part about Liverpool's owners is Red Sox fans (whose team is shit) have been complaining they have been spending more time and money with Liverpool than the Red Sux themselves, so expect them to be even cheaper next year. :lol:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
"I'm sorry" : Cameron to apologise to families of Hillsborough victims on day unseen files will be released

The Prime Minister will say sorry for years of official blunders over the 1989 football disaster when 96 football fans were crushed to death in Sheffield

David Cameron is to apologise to the families of Hillsborough victims this week.

In an announcement in the House of Commons on Wednesday the Prime Minister will say sorry for years of official blunders over the 1989 football disaster when 96 football fans were crushed to death in Sheffield.

His speech will come on a “momentous” day for relativates of the victims. It will also see the release of previously unpublished files which are expected to expose widespread failures by South Yorkshire police and other public bodies.

Government sources say Mr Cameron will express his regret that mistakes were made and that it took so long for them to be revealed.

Families who have protested for years at the way the aftermath was handled expect the new information to prove conclusively that police refused to accept responsibility for the disaster.

The report, following a two-year inquiry by the Hillsborough Independent Panel, is also believed to criticise police officers who falsely claimed that drunk and ticketless supporters were to blame.

The panel, headed by the Bishop of Liverpool, examined about 450,000 documents held by police, the ambulance service and other bodies.

Yesterday leading Hillsborough campaigner Margaret Aspinall, whose son James, 18, was one of the fans crushed to death at the Liverpool v Nottingham Forest match, said: “It is right that someone should say sorry for the mistakes that were made.

“I’ve been hopeful in the past and been let down but I hope this time we will get to the real truth of Hillsborough. It has been a complete cover-up. There has been no justice for the 96 people who died or their families.”

Relatives hope the findings will help overturn inquest verdicts that the deaths were an accident.

Mrs Aspinall, 74, is adamant that the victims were unlawfully killed. “I refused my son’s death certificate,” she said. “I will have it when the right verdict is on it.”

The families hope the report clears fans of all blame for the fatal crush and finally disproves vile newspaper allegations that they robbed and urinated on the dead.

Mrs Aspinall added: “Our fans tried to do everything to help. I’d like their names cleared. It’s going to be a momentous day for all the families who lost loved ones, and we hope the truth will at last prevail.

"People have said we need to move on... but how can you until you get the truth?”

Wednesday is going to be a huge day. just hope the families can get some peace from it.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
The Sun Newspaper can fuck off and die. "Mr Cameron says newspapers reported false allegation about the behaviour of fans. He says the report finds flaws in the police operation and new evidence that the police carried out checks on those who had died in order to "impune their reputations".

Anyone who reads that garbage of a newspaper can also fuck off.

Home of Barca Fans