Liverpool

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He will compete and eventually replace Downing on the left hand side of the front 3, probably. But yeah really I don't know what Rodgers has planned for him.

ammarfcb

ze special one
--------------skrtel--agger-----------
--GJ---------------------------enrique
---------------lucas---------------
------gerrard-------henderson-------
suarez--------------------coatinho----
--------------sturridge-----------------

- with henderson and coutinho switching almost similar to the cesc-iniesta swap to give something different in each position, but not going as far as the byline like iniesta does.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Confirmed #LFC team v Oldham: Jones, Wisdom, Robinson, Coates, Skrtel, Allen, Henderson, Sterling, Borini, Sturridge, Suarez.

Confirmed #LFC subs: Gulacsi, Carragher, Shelvey, Lucas, Downing, Gerrard, Suso.

Suarez is captain :D

ammarfcb

ze special one
http://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/latest-news/rodgers-it-wasn-t-good-enough

"I was disappointed with the young players today. We're trying to give them experience and let them see what it's like to play for Liverpool. It's not just about playing for Liverpool, you've got to be able to be competitive and be a part of a group that is going to challenge for trophies.

"I thought how we reacted to that and how they performed, knowing that that's what we're looking for, was disappointing.

"It's not enough to play for Liverpool and get up for the Arsenal and Manchester City games. If you're going to win trophies and go far in competitions, you need to be able to come to places like this and win. We weren't good enough for that.

spot on from rodgers

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Exactly. I am glad he has said it how it was and not said any b.s. like others would have. Which in my mind gives me comfort in Rodgers.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

lol

428308_551384678235086_1676434595_n.jpg

Home of Barca Fans