Liverpool

XaviMessiGirl

Out of all the guys available why Michael Owen. Considering his relationship with most Liverpool fans nowadays I wonder what his reception would be like.

Jenks

This has been one fucked up summer transfer season for Pool , nothing make sense at all

why buy Adam than sell him the next season ..

Because Kenny was clueless but Rodgers isn't.

Unless some new Michael Owen come from your youth ranks you are royally fucked up

Funny you should mention him. Already rumours of Liverpool taking a chance on him.

.. there is no sense on loaning out Caroll at all

If he does well on loan, then Liverpool might actually get some half-decent money for him.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
This has been one fucked up summer transfer season for Pool , nothing make sense at all

why buy Adam than sell him the next season .. and you will survive the entire season with Borini & Suarez ??

Unless some new Michael Owen come from your youth ranks you are royally fucked up .. there is no sense on loaning out Caroll at all

I think the incomings are all good signings, however we haven't made enough of them, which is the problem. Adam was never good enough for us and we basically upgraded Adam with Allen.

No we will not survive the entire season with Suarez and Borini which is why we are buggered. Well we signed Yesil from Leverkusen and we have Morgan from our youth ranks who is a decent striker, however at this point in their careers it isn't good to rely on them. Much better to slowly introduce them to the squad/team.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
471503e6-7482-6a19.jpg

Any truth to this? Lol?

Jenks

It's actually quite an old bit of info, people were making jokes about him "scoring more than Downing" last season. :lol:

Meitux

liverpool is so shit that they dont deserve even the 8 place,im just laughing in someones thought rodgers would make any difference and even more play possesion football :lol:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I kind of feel bad for you guys at this point.

Except you are ruining Suarez's career. He's an idiot for resigning.

Home of Barca Fans