Liverpool

FinBarcelonafan

A title is a title. They dominated everyone in PL so not sure why some here undermining their achievement.

Not saying that. When you have a great team and everyone else was shit in PL this season, it doesn't feel the same when you only end up winning PL.

They could have achieved more. Only PL with their best team in years? Nah.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
So happy we've signed Jota.

So much technical ability and versatility can play in any of the front 3 and can easily fit into a 433 or 4321 formation. Not as fast as Mane or Salah but no slouch either.

He has inconsistency issues but surrounded by better coaches and players and at age 23 that will surely improve.

Delighted by our business so far. We needed an understudy for Robertson and we got one in, in Tsimikas who is able deputy. Thiago needs no discussion and we needed an understudy for the front 3 and we have that with Jota. All that's needed is a CB to replace Lovren and rumours are we're after Kabak from Schalke. However I'm probably being too greedy in asking for that.

So we've certainly addressed the weaknesses in our squad.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

They were so dominant last season in PL and now they are in clown modus again, i dont understand how you can lose the motivation after winning just one Pl title.

Messigician

So happy we've signed Jota.

So much technical ability and versatility can play in any of the front 3 and can easily fit into a 433 or 4321 formation. Not as fast as Mane or Salah but no slouch either.

He has inconsistency issues but surrounded by better coaches and players and at age 23 that will surely improve.

Delighted by our business so far. We needed an understudy for Robertson and we got one in, in Tsimikas who is able deputy. Thiago needs no discussion and we needed an understudy for the front 3 and we have that with Jota. All that's needed is a CB to replace Lovren and rumours are we're after Kabak from Schalke. However I'm probably being too greedy in asking for that.

So we've certainly addressed the weaknesses in our squad.

F

Xaviniesta

Overrated team that got bloated with confidence after winning vs Barca.

they finished with 97 and 99 points two seasons in a row barely losing any games, reached 2 CL finals in a row

they're having a bad season due to all their starting CBs getting season-long injuries. not overrated in the slightest

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans