Liverpool

Leo_Messi

Perpetual bottlers. They might finally win the league title after 29 years (after capitulating deliberately in the two domestic cups and barely making it through from the CL group stage) but man do they struggle when it really matters. A 5 points lead with 14 games remaining is nothing. If not for some shocking results by City lately, they would be the team chasing the top dog.

I prefer City to win it (marginally, as I don't like oil/gas clubs, who does?) due to more likable players, Pep and a better playing style (more entertaining to me at least) but I would not lament a Liverpool title even though their fans are unbearable and quite obsessed about us.

:lol:

I believe that Liverpool, despite being perpetual bottlers, are slight favorites to finally win their first league title in 29 years. In particular as Man City, unlike Liverpool, is fighting on all fronts.

If Man City beats Everton (very likely to occur) away from home tomorrow, Liverpool will be under maximum pressure.

Anyway it is a very good thing that the league title likely won't be decided anytime soon for a change. I could very well see both teams fighting for it until the last round.

mesiesta

Always had a feeling that they don't have any chance to be consistent during the whole season. Pretty sure that City will be champions again.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Underscores how impressive Pep & City have been...for two years running now. They picked up rhythm in the 2nd half of his 1st season, ran away with it in the 2nd and continue their run of form (Despite multitude of games & injuries) to remain in striking distance of Liverpool's frenetic pace. Squeaky bum time in the Premiership, 12 matchdays to go

clemente

There are still 38 points in the season, I still don't see them as favourites to win, and their form has been going downhill consistently since the start of the season. Ideally I would want Spurs somehow to snatch the title, but those injuries probably ruined all chances.

Andresito

Staff member
I get the feeling Mané, Firmino and Salah are always starting. They might be subbed off often but they are rarely rested.

Respekt_III

CyaWouldntWannaBeYa
There are still 38 points in the season, I still don't see them as favourites to win, and their form has been going downhill consistently since the start of the season. Ideally I would want Spurs somehow to snatch the title, but those injuries probably ruined all chances.

SPURS? the team with a former Espanyol manager? and fans that are almost as annoying as Liverpool fans yet have achieved nothing in their entire history bar 1 tittle? wtf dude...

clemente

SPURS? the team with a former Espanyol manager? and fans that are almost as annoying as Liverpool fans yet have achieved nothing in their entire history bar 1 tittle? wtf dude...

So you are saying yourself that their fans are less annoying than Liverpool fans, and I don't know how them having no titles is an argument? Its a good thing to see a team, not spending money and that put the trust in their youth, to win something.

Home of Barca Fans