Liverpool

Zidane82

Suarez and Dembele saved us a lot of times this season with their goals.

Suarez does score but he misses about five times as many as he scores and these misses are close range tap ins or one on ones with goalkeepers.

Check out Suarez's goals for Liverpool !

Last edited:

Barcilliant

I want to face them in cl. If we get thrashed Valverde is shown the door, if we beat them it will be a huge boost to our confidence.

They are going great at the moment but trophies aren't won in January. By March or April they have accumulated some fatigue with the busy schedule.

Tiny Kim

Suarez does score but he misses about five times as many as he scores and these misses are close range tap ins or one on ones with goalkeepers.

Check out Suarez's goals for Liverpool !

To be fair, Suarez also missed a lot at Liverpool, especially before the 2013/14 season. Hell, there was even a topic on the official Liverpool forum that discussed whether he was a proper striker or not. Even during the 2013/14 season he missed a fair few chances. The difference was Sturridge helping out in the scoring. In fact, during that time Sturridge had a much better shot-to-goal ratio than Suarez.

Zidane82

To be fair, Suarez also missed a lot at Liverpool, especially before the 2013/14 season. Hell, there was even a topic on the official Liverpool forum that discussed whether he was a proper striker or not. Even during the 2013/14 season he missed a fair few chances. The difference was Sturridge helping out in the scoring. In fact, during that time Sturridge had a much better shot-to-goal ratio than Suarez.

True enough .. that said Suarez was THE player in the league for a time. It's hard to imagine that the Suarez we have was scoring from 40 yards out or scoring wonder every week or so ...

Vahue

They still have a 4 point lead and it's not like they got humiliated tonight. Losing to City at the Etihad in a tight match isn't the end of the world.

Vilarrubi

Losing to your title rivals and the champions is hardly shitting it up. Still a 4 point gap.

Losing Europa League Final, Champions League Final and the “Gerrard slip” season is fucking things up. But yeah can’t see many other teams beating them this season in the league.

JerseyAddict

Losing Europa League Final, Champions League Final and the “Gerrard slip” season is fucking things up. But yeah can’t see many other teams beating them this season in the league.

+1

To add... Difference between +10/7 and +4 is another wwy for Lpool to do mess up

Leo_Messi

The "fraudster" at it again. This time defeating the second coming of Jesus Christ, otherwise known as Jürgen Klopp who is busy crying about the referee and yet to win a single trophy for Liverpool 3+ years into his managerial career at Liverpool.:lol:

Hopefully my prediction above will come into fruition.

I would understand their criticism if Pep was actually another Klopp (in terms of success at Liverpool in the past 3 years). Playing offensive and rather positive football but not winning anything and always coming up short. Watch Liverpool crash out in the FA Cup within days against Wolverhampton away and crash out against Bayern in the CL but yet somehow throw the league away to Man City in typical Liverpool fashion despite having nothing else to play for. I can already see it happening.

Wrote the above in the Guardiola thread. Now watch Bayern kick them out (or another team in the CL if they manage to kick Bayern out) and see them crumble under the pressure in the league as usual. That would be absolutely hilarious.

BBZ8800

They are out of the FA cup. Could serve them well trying to clinch the title.

They did it on purpose.
The same as Real.

Play with reserves=>lose.
Win league title or a CL.

On the other hand, we will play with Busi-Raki-Messi-Suarez in all CDR matches :valverde:

Leo_Messi

Perpetual bottlers. They might finally win the league title after 29 years (after capitulating deliberately in the two domestic cups and barely making it through from the CL group stage) but man do they struggle when it really matters. A 5 points lead with 14 games remaining is nothing. If not for some shocking results by City lately, they would be the team chasing the top dog.

I prefer City to win it (marginally, as I don't like oil/gas clubs, who does?) due to more likable players, Pep and a better playing style (more entertaining to me at least) but I would not lament a Liverpool title even though their fans are unbearable and quite obsessed about us.

Last edited:

Pfmpd1

"if not for some shocking results by city lately" they have been beaten 4 times in the prem this season already.

Are you saying their 4 losses shouldn't have happened? When the whislte goes you've lost. That is your result. Kind of how it works in football.

Home of Barca Fans